Polaroid Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Install Roku on Polaroid TLA-04011C displays error code 003
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to the internet, and that your Wi-Fi network is working properly.
- Restart your Roku device: Try unplugging your Roku device from the power source, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- Update your Roku device manually: Go to the Settings menu on your Roku device, select "System," and then select "System update." Choose "Check now" to see if there is an update available, and then follow the prompts to download and install the update.
- Factory reset your Roku device: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your device to its factory settings. Go to the Settings menu, select "System," and then select "Advanced system settings." Choose "Factory reset" and follow the prompts to reset your device.
If none of these steps work, it is possible that your Roku device is malfunctioning and may need to be replaced.
2/14/2023 3:29:47 AM •
on Feb 14, 2023
My Polaroid smart tv isn't recording things showing in scheduled list
- Check the storage capacity of your USB drive. If it's full, free up some space or use a larger USB drive.
- Check if the USB drive is formatted correctly. It should be formatted in a file system that is compatible with your TV.
- Make sure the TV is set to record to the correct source (USB drive).
- If the TV is still not recording, try restarting the TV and the USB drive.
- If the issue persists, check for any firmware updates for your TV and install them if available.
- If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Polaroid customer support for further assistance.
Keep in mind that the exact steps to resolve this issue may vary depending on the model of your Polaroid smart TV.
2/8/2023 8:39:26 PM •
on Feb 08, 2023
How to power on a Polaroid mini tower speaker
Hi there first of all does the speaker have any obvious "Power" Buttons secondly you may have a volume/on-off switch which turns the device on when you turn up the volume. some speakers can only be used with a remote
lastly can i have the model number of this speaker? (should be on the back or the bottom) so i can look into this speakers manuals ETC
7/23/2020 10:44:21 AM •
on Jul 23, 2020
How do I burn from another DVD? I'm able to play a
if its a dvd rom you cant burn if its advd burner you need a burning program such as nero you can download free ones from the net at cnet,download.com,major geeks,tucows,freeware to name a few
hope this helps
7/9/2019 6:23:04 AM •
on Jul 09, 2019
WiFi to Polaroid tv
Try resetting the tv to default settings.if that doesn't work try resetting your router.
4/28/2019 1:46:35 PM •
on Apr 28, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?