Platinum Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
HOW DO i INSTALL MY PRINT PERFECT PLATINUM DVD ROM
NO PC staed.
no OS stated.
my guess is you have program called print perfect,(named)
and it has DVD,
well insert the DVD and click setup.
if the DVD is old and used on a new PC it may fail..
(or the reverse of that)
if it fails ask the maker of DVD for help or upgrades, most are not free, ok>?
on May 29, 2019
Print Artist Platinum stopped working. Will not open.
Have you restarted your computer?
Have you reinstalled the program from the DVD?
Have you changed any settings in the program?
Have you removed any antivirus programs from your computer, like Norton Antivirus? (You don't need antivirus programs, Windows Defender is sufficient and it will not interfere with your programs or slow your computer down)
on Apr 28, 2019
I have a Printmaster Platinum 17 set of 4 discs. Which one do I load first ? Install CD or programme CD. Not having any luck. Help please .
Complete these steps:
- Close all programs and windows to return to the desktop.
- Insert the Install disc into the proper drive.
- Double-click the My Computer icon. For Windows® XP, click the Start button and choose My Computer if needed.
- Right-click the drive containing the program Install disc and choose Open from the menu that appears.
- Double-click the Setup folder.
- Double-click the SETUP.EXE or Setup file to begin the installation.
- Click Next in the window that appears.
- Select Modify from the list of available options and click Next.
- Click the button to the left of each heading and select "This feature, and all its subfeatures, will be installed on the local hard drive."
- Repeat Step 9 for each component that appears.
- Click Next.
- Click Install to continue the installation.
- For the CD version, when prompted to insert another CD, remove the current disc from the CD-ROM drive and insert the requested CD.
- Allow sufficient time for the drive to read the disc and click OK to continue.
- When the message appears indicating that the installation is complete, click Finish to exit the installation.
- Remove the disc and launch and use the program.
on Jul 03, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?