Philips tv Model - 21PT3525/V7 I want EHT Number ?
The EHT number for a Philips TV model 21PT3525/V7 can vary depending on the specific version of the TV. However, the EHT number for this model is typically BSC25-0235 or BSC25-0217.
It's important to note that replacing the EHT can be a dangerous process, as it involves working with high voltage components. If you're not experienced with electronics repair, it's recommended to seek assistance from a qualified technician who can perform the repair safely and properly.
3/4/2023 1:03:43 AM •
on Mar 04, 2023
Philips model 22RC200/65S SER.N. FD041110181049
Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with the radio code for your Philips model 22RC200/65S. The radio code is unique to each individual radio and is typically provided in the owner's manual or by the manufacturer when the radio is first installed.
You may be able to retrieve the code by contacting a Philips dealer or authorized repair center with your radio's serial number. You'll need to provide proof of ownership and other details about the radio to verify your identity before the code is released.
Alternatively, some websites offer radio code retrieval services, but I would caution against using them as they may not be reliable or secure. It's best to go through a trusted and reputable source for retrieving your radio code.
I hope this information helps.
How do I program my Magnavox universal remote to my Philips Magnavox fw530c mini Hi-Fi stereo
To program your Magnavox universal remote to your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Philips Magnavox FW530C mini Hi-Fi stereo manually.
- Press and hold the "Code Search" button on your Magnavox remote until the indicator light turns on.
- Press the "Device" button on the remote, which should be the button corresponding to your stereo.
- Enter the 3-digit code for your stereo. You can find a list of codes for Philips Magnavox products in the user manual for your universal remote or online. If you do not have the manual or cannot find the code online, try entering codes 006, 007, 010, 011, 013, 016, 027, 033, 035, 043, 066, 087, 089, 114, 117, 118, 119, 120, or 123.
- Press the "Power" button on the remote to see if the stereo turns off. If it does, you have successfully programmed the remote. If it does not, repeat steps 2-4 with a different code until you find one that works.
- Once you have programmed the remote to control your stereo, test out the other buttons to make sure they work as well (such as volume control, track skip, etc.).
Note: If you cannot find a code that works for your stereo, you can also try the "Code Search" function on the remote. This may take some time, but it will automatically search for the correct code until it finds one that works.
2/26/2023 6:54:07 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Why doesn't my Philips CDR820 copy a disc when I press "copy cd" then the "yes" button?
If your Philips CDR820 is not copying a disc when you press the "copy cd" button and then the "yes" button, there could be several reasons why this is happening. Here are some possible solutions you can try:
- Check the disc: Make sure the disc you are trying to copy is not scratched, dirty, or damaged. If it is, try using a different disc.
- Check the blank disc: Make sure the blank disc you are using is compatible with your Philips CDR820. Check the user manual for compatible disc formats.
- Clean the laser lens: If the laser lens is dirty, it may not be able to read the disc properly. Use a cleaning disc to clean the lens.
- Update the firmware: Check if there is an available firmware update for your Philips CDR820. If there is, download and install it to see if it fixes the issue.
- Reset the device: Try resetting the device by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and trying to copy a disc again.
If none of these solutions work, it may be a hardware issue that requires professional repair. In that case, you may need to contact Philips customer support or a qualified technician for assistance.
Philips DVD remote code pls?
4 digits Universal Remote codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
3 digits Universal Remote Codes for PHILIPS DVD Player
2/12/2023 8:22:09 AM •
on Feb 12, 2023
TV stuck in DTV mode
It's very simple just remove the TV wire connected to your DVD drive then an option will pump up, asking you whether you want to use it, then select yes that's ok, it's done
1/15/2023 6:48:03 AM •
on Jan 15, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?