My pelican adapter from ps2 to ps3 via usb will
could be that the adapter is a 3rd party adapter and that would be it doesn't pass the qualtiy that Sony requires before it puts its stamp of approval on the item which means your taking a chance on the item working.
See if you can find an item that is approved by sony and then try that.
on Aug 28, 2009
I have a old xbox system and my wireless
Check to verify that your batteries are installed correctly.
- Check to verify that the power is on. Check to verify that the signal LED is blinking
If this does not solve the problem, do the following:
1. Make sure your Xbox is turned off.
2. Remove the battery lid and place 2 AA batteries into the Blade 2.4 Street Wireless Controller. Make sure the batteries are inserted as shown in the battery compartment.
3. Insert the receiver into your Xbox controller slot of your choice and power up the controller FIRST, then your Xbox.
4. Press the Connect button on the receiver once. Your signal LED light will begin to flash slowly.
5. Press the Back button on your controller. This will program the receiver to connect to the controller each time it is uses.
6. Turn on your Xbox and insert a game.
on Aug 06, 2009
Wireless not working
Run the network tests from within the 360 menus - looking especially at the result for network address translation (NAT). If this is either limited or fail, you will need to change your router for one which is compatible with xbox live. Try xbox.com to work out which routers are recommended.
As far as your router kicking him when you connected your pc, then you must have altered the access permissions of the router maybe by accident.
If all else fails, turn off the pc, router, modem and 360. Find the reset button on your router and press/hold this for at least five seconds. Turn on the modem, then the router. Let that settle for a minute, then connect and setup 360 and laptop.
on Apr 10, 2009
I just bought a wireless
There is a little white buttom on your xbox , this is the sync buttom , on your remote there is a small round white buttom too ( sync buttom again ) press those 2 and it will find your new controller
on Feb 25, 2009
Need to know which buttons are R and L
Need more information for this... if you would like help.. but it really wouldn't matter if you have your remote taken apart and you just need to put them back in but R stands for Right and L stands for Left if you didn't know that
on Nov 11, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?