OKI Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
(oki C5510 MFP) when we scan it creates a PDF
Compress any PDF file is not that difficult now, now there are many online tools available that can do this job easily, just Google 'Compress PDF online' and you will get many websites available, you can use any of them.
Nowadays there is a website ' compresspdf.io
', which I use a lot but before I was using 'SmallPDF.com', but I liked the results of this new website, you can use either of them, both websites are very good.
Como puedo corregir el error 990 de la impresora oki 330dn
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100\%.
I obtained an OKI Pro 8432WT, but have error code 122 when start. What does this mean?
Error code 122 means " Low voltage FAN error ".
Is the FAN (bottom right of the front) of the low voltage power supply block working? Is the FAN connector connected correctly?
Check to make sure connection of the FAN connector. Replace the low voltage power supply unit. Replace the FAN motor. Replace the low voltage power supply unit.
Toner sensor error 413K displayed
In the side of the blue handle on the toner there should be a window that has a white flag inside it. the surface of the flag may be dirty and require cleaning. alternatively, there is a sensor opposite this in the side of the printer that "looks" for the white flag moving during the startup sequence that may also require cleaning. K in the code would indicate K or black toner is the one to be checking.
Not finding what you are looking for?