Nuance Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to install Nuance dragon naturally speaking Customer Service?
- Open Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
- Go to "NaturallySpeaking > Advanced > Manage Users."
- Click on "New".
- Enter a name for the user (e.g., John USB).
- From the Dictation Source drop-down menu, select "USB Microphone".
- Click on "Next".
- Follow the instructions in the Audio Setup Wizard to train the user profile.
How to Install Nuance Dragon software your PC ?
To install Dragon NaturallySpeaking:
- Insert the first Dragon NaturallySpeaking CD into a CD-ROM drive. ...
- Provide the customer information, including the serial number supplied with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation.
- Choose the installation directory. ...
- Install Type Description: ...
- The Dragon NaturallySpeaking QuickStart option can be enabled.
Trying to use the headset
Did you check the installed sound devices on the computer?
May be you do not have any sound driver installed on the computer,
Also check the device is not disabled from the control panel.
If you did not find the solution helpful. Try to search for the solution here... this has many solution to this problem.
Nuance and Dragon Naturally Speaking Support
Am having multiple crashes daily
just follow steps in my attachment, and it will take care of the issue. all is a plug-in related problem that happens with some apps with office 2007 and 2010.
How can I change desktop icon
1- Right click on ANOTHER icon.
2- Select "Change Icon" (You may have to click on a "Customize" tab first)
3- In the Change Icon window it gives the location of the icon folder at the top. Copy this location to the clipboard by placing the cursor there and keying Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-C.
4- Click out of this window and open up the Paper Port "Change Icon" window.
5- Put the cursor in the file location window and key Ctrl-A then key Ctrl-V to paste the new file location and tap the Enter key. Now you will be in the icon folder the other icon. Select the icon of your fancy.
How do I get English study material on-line?
Does the software have it's own website where you can either purchase or get free material.
Online is the internet!
Try searching for Nuance English Study. If you find the site and there's nothing about it - ask them.
2/6/2015 5:04:59 PM •
on Feb 06, 2015
No you would not have lost your gmail account.
Simply open your browser and go to the following link to sign in:
In the process of upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 you may have changed some appearance options but it is still all there.
Not finding what you are looking for?