To establish a conference call between yourself and two other parties.
1. Make or answer the first call.
2. Put the first call on hold.
3. Make or answer the second call.
4. After the second call is connected, press feature button then 3.
5. Press the line or intercom button of the first held call (not required on the
6. Press Release to end the conference call.
To remove yourself from a conference permanently
Press feature buton then 70. The other two callers remain connected. (Some
external lines may not support this feature. See your system
To put a conference on hold:
Press hold. The other two callers can still talk to each other.
To split a conference:
Press the line or intercom button of one caller to consult privately while
the other caller is on hold. To re-establish the conference, press
feature button then 3.
To disconnect one party:
Press the line or intercom button of the caller you want to disconnect,
then press Release button. Press the line or intercom button of the remaining
caller to resume your conversation.
on Dec 08, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?