Nextbook Tablets & eReaders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I can't get nextbook to go into safe mode. How do I fix this problem
Hello Dear, this might help you go into safe mode
To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.
1. First turn off the tablet.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.
4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Why is it running really slowly?
You will have to uninstall every app that has been downloaded and also one by one and then test the tablet in normal mode after each uninstall apps to see if the performance issue has been fixed . If it has then the last remaining app which is uninstalled is the culprit.
Connecting nextbook to internet
To connect your netbook to internet you need to open the settings icon on your netbook. Switch on the wifi button and scan the internet provider you wish to connect.
Nextbook Ares 10a won't connect to internet
Is it showing wifi icon on the TAB. if it not showing check the wifi turn on or turn off in settings. if it off turn ON then it shows .
Still not works go to settings and check any ip address configure for wifi . click automatically ip address and check
Why will my nextbook 8 not connect with my home wifi
- Can you see your router from the tablet? If not, check to make sure that WIFI is enabled in the Android settings.
- Does your WIFI have a password? If so, you need to enter the password in the Android WIFI settings entry for your router.
Not finding what you are looking for?