NetTV Televison & Video - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
My LG Super Slim 29"
You don't have a deflection yoke problem, you have a pin cushion problem. Check the pin cushion transistor.
I have an lg pdp42v7 that suffers from pixel
there are 2 voltages that nned to be correct
if not they could be causing you problem ,and i hope that is the case. otherwise you willl need an epnsive panel replaced i would suggest you have a tech take a look
Thinking of buying this TV (Brand New)
The price on this product looks like a bargain to me. Although you have noticed many problems from users on this set, you will see problems on any set, so I would doubt the problems you are seeing are of a quanity that should not be of any concerns.
Good luck on your purchase.
Full picture not in screen
Sounds as though you have a leaking Capacitor in the horizontal section. The problem capacitor is likey to be orage in color and rated at 2kv or higher. Located next to the High Voltage transformer ( Flyback transformer ). Be very cautious if you are changing this, or any part yourself as the picture tube can charge high voltage ( up to 35,000 volts ) for a long period of time. Always discharge the picture tube first before servicing a set.
Replace the capacitor with a like part with the same or higher voltage rating and the same capacitance number ( mfd, pfc,or such ) as listed on the side of the part.
No sound or Picture, Just a hissing sound.
well what sounds like happened is you blew up the tube in it. have you unplugged it from the wall and just let it sit some times that helps because what will happen is there will be a Electrical build up and it won't work right. an other thing you might want to do is hit the Degauss button on the remote. plug some sort of video signal into it and go through the inputs to see if that helps, mine did that every thing would just be black but i plug in my video camera it would detect it and make sure that the audio cables are plugged in these TV might just be that old that they have to have both audio and video in order to work.
No vertical deflection
Never heard of this model/make. Must be a label TV How many pins and whats it start with ie TA-LA?
How to Watch IPTV on Roku?
I love to surf the internet and watch high-quality content like movies, tv shows, live channels, etc. and it can be done with the help of IPTV.
You will need a computer to download the IPTV app file and add it to your Roku device.
It is very easy to set up IPTV on your Roku device with the help of the simple steps mentioned below in this guide.
TCL 43S425CA - stuck on set up loop. Do I need a board replacement of any kind?
If your TCL 43S425CA TV is stuck in a setup loop, it is likely an issue with the software or firmware of the TV. Here are a few things you can try before considering a board replacement:
- Power cycle the TV: Unplug the TV from the power source, wait for a minute, then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Update the software: Check if there is an available software update for your TV. If so, update the software following the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Factory reset: If the power cycling and software update do not resolve the issue, you can try a factory reset. This will erase all of your settings and return the TV to its original state. Check the manual for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
- Contact the manufacturer: If the issue persists, it may be a hardware problem and you may need to contact the manufacturer for a repair or replacement.
Note: It's always best to check the manufacturer's website or manual for the latest troubleshooting information and support options. Before you decide to replace any board, make sure that you have a warranty for the TV or if it's an old one, then it may not be cost-effective to get it repaired.
My Openview decoder is connected to a power supply but there is no red nor green light. How can I fix this?
First try a power cycle. Remove the wall plug for 5 minutes. Press and hold the power button for 2 minutes. Let go and plug the decoder back in.
If that didn't make it work, it's time to test the power supply. Take out your multimeter and test the power plug end for voltage. It is likely to be 12 volts DC. Power adapters can be sourced inexpensively.
Or send it back and get a new one under warranty.
Openview Decoder Only
https://www.openview.co.za > get-openview > openvie...
You can enjoy local and international shows, including blockbuster movies, drama, series, kids' entertainment, reality, sports, music, Bollywood, as well as ...
Can an old 1975 k45 be fitted with the newer phase board?
It is generally not possible to retrofit an SS model phase board onto a K45 model. The K45 and SS models likely have different electrical and mechanical designs, so it is unlikely that the phase board from one model will be compatible with the other.
If the wirewound resistor in your K45 has a broken yellow lead that is too short to repair, you will need to replace the resistor with a new one that is compatible with the K45. It may be possible to find a replacement resistor from the manufacturer of the K45 or from a third-party supplier. Alternatively, you could try to repair the broken lead by splicing in a new piece of wire. However, keep in mind that this may not be a permanent solution and may require additional repairs in the future.
It is generally not recommended to attempt to retrofit or modify electrical components in a device unless you have the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools. Incorrectly installing or modifying electrical components can potentially cause serious damage to the device and may even create a safety hazard. If you are not comfortable performing the repair yourself, it is recommended to seek the assistance of a qualified professional
Pioneer PRO-FHD1 Plasma Monitor Start-Up Problem.
Based on the symptoms described, it seems that the issue with the Panasonic plasma monitor is related to failing capacitors on the Power Supply Module. The fact that heating the board with a hair dryer temporarily fixes the issue confirms this hypothesis. It's recommended to replace all the capacitors that show signs of failure or have a bulged appearance, as well as any other faulty components on the board. It's also a good idea to have an experienced technician diagnose and repair the issue to ensure proper and safe handling of the components.
My tv freezes and turns off
If your LG OLED TV freezes and turns off, with the screen turning white or green and a high-pitched noise, it could be due to a variety of reasons, including:
- Software update issue: Check for any available software updates for your LG OLED TV, and update the firmware to the latest version to resolve any bugs or issues that may be causing the freezing and turning off.
- Overheating: Overheating can cause your LG OLED TV to freeze and turn off. Ensure that the TV is well-ventilated and there is enough space for air to circulate around it. You can also consider installing a fan or cooling pad to help prevent overheating.
- Power supply issue: A faulty power supply can also cause the TV to freeze and turn off. Check the power cable and ensure it is plugged in properly, and that the power outlet is functioning properly. You can also try plugging the TV into a different outlet to see if that resolves the issue.
- Hardware issue: If the issue persists, it could be due to a hardware problem, such as a defective circuit board, a damaged capacitor, or a faulty display panel. In such cases, it is recommended to contact LG support or a professional repair technician to diagnose and fix the issue.
It is important to identify the cause of the issue and resolve it as soon as possible to prevent further damage to the TV.
TCL 55p6US black screen repair please?
Try unhooking one flat ribbon board at a time and see if you get half a picture, if you do the panel is bad and the set isn't repairable, if still no picture replace the main board, it still could be a panel issue but replacing the main would confirm this
How to change region code on dvd player technosonic mod. 802C
This will be somewhere in the settings on the DVD player.
Remove any DVD discs that are in the player and leave the loading drawer open. In the DVD settings menu look for Info, Setup, Preference or Region. There might even be a setting in there to play all regions. Set to the region you need, close the disc drawer and you should be ready to go.
How do I scan the TV clc501 for channels? I don't see a button for (antenna) to scan channels. I am only getting 2 channels, any help would be appreciated.
I can provide some general steps on how to scan for channels on a TV:
Make sure that your TV is connected to an antenna or cable input.
Turn on the TV and go to the main menu or settings.
Look for an option to scan for channels or auto-tune. This option may be labeled as "Channel Setup" or "Channel Scan."
Select the option to scan for channels and wait for the TV to complete the process. This may take several minutes.
Once the scan is complete, you should see a list of available channels on your TV.
If you're still having trouble, I suggest referring to the user manual that came with your TV for more specific instructions. Alternatively, you can try contacting the manufacturer's customer support for assistance.
How do I reset Onn Soundbar model 100069413 with or without using the remote control?
To reset your Onn Soundbar model 100069413, you can try the following steps:
- Using the remote control:
- Press and hold the "Volume Down" button and the "Source" button on the remote control simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- The soundbar should turn off and back on, indicating that it has been reset to its default settings.
- Without using the remote control:
- Unplug the power cord from the soundbar and wait for about 30 seconds.
- While the power cord is unplugged, press and hold the "Power" button on the soundbar for about 5 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the soundbar and turn it on.
If these steps do not work, you may need to refer to the user manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?