How to fix Netgear Error Code 10 on window 10 ?
To identify the problem, follow these steps:
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
3. Under System Properties, select the Hardware tab and select Device Manager.
4. In the Device Manager, you will see the NETGEAR adapter (For ex: WPNT121T) with a Yellow Exclamation listed in the Network adapters category.
5. Double click NETGEAR Adapter and check the device status under the General tab.
on Sep 03, 2020
Netgear extender setup
on Apr 06, 2020
How to get internet access with netgear router model wgr613val on windows 7
By Default, Most of Netgear Router have 192.168.1.1
as their default Ip Address
Restart Your Device Computer Or Smartphone that You are using.
Clear the Browser cookies Or Cache Memory to be exact.
- Open Up Any Internet Browser Like Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- Type 192.168.1.1 Or 192.168.0.1 at the Address bar of your Browser & Press Enter.
- A Box May Pop Up & Ask for the username & password. Please Use the Default Combination Given Above One by One to Login Netgear Router.
Now if You are Logged in then congrats & Now You have Full Power & control Over Your Netgear Admin Settings & You can Manage Things.
on Mar 19, 2020
Do you have the range extender set up on the same live in the fuse box? If you have the one side on a breaker on the opposite side of the fuse box from the othrr side, it will not work well at all. That is why I encourage people not to waste their money on these things and get a decent wireless system so that you dont have problems.
on Mar 19, 2020
Once the DG834PN is set up i can get web padges
hello, when you say after connecting to AOL 9.0 internet connection is lost, do you mean aol explorer doesn't work, or do you mean IE stops open pages and it was openning before starting AOL? if you close out your AOL does IE then starts working? or tell me what do you have to get it working again?
on Jan 29, 2020
Have forgotten password. How do I find this?
Which password do you mean? The wifi passowrd or the admin password?
The admin password is likely to be password (if it hasn't been changed) but the Wifi password you will only be able to see if you can access the router.
Easiest way is to use an ethernet cable between the router and the computer. Open up the netgear admin page (admin & password), then on the left hand side click on Set-up and then select wireless settings. Your wifi password will either be written on the next page or you will see four boxes of numbers with a blue spot against one of them. That one is your passowrd.
on Jan 20, 2020
How do I Update my Netgear Router?
Go to the Netgear website and check for the support link, go to that link and look for firmware updates for your model. They install from the computer side of the LAN, you may need to run CAT 5 cable to the inputs to do it.
on Dec 20, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?