NEC Computers & Internet - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
Dvd burning problem
i experience to your problem, this your burning a VOB is very fine but it your going to open at the same dvd burner you cannot see the files inside and also if you play that to your dvd-player,.. you know this type of burning speed is the matter, maybe you burn at maximum, keep burning your files at low speed for recognizing its buffer in good result..
on Sep 26, 2019
I can not play movies
AMR (Adaptive Multi Rate) is common audio file format for mobile devices like mobile phones, laptops, portable recorders.. etc.
in fact totem movie player can't play any amr files (files encoded in amr codec) by itself. Totem Player depends on Gstreamer libs, which haves necessary media handling components .
from your post its not clear that whether your totem can't play movie files from the very beginning or just you can not play movies recently.
your totem player may lacks Gstreamer library files or somehow your Gstreamer libs got corrupted recently.
Reinstalling Gstreamer Library file may help you.
you can find latest source version of Gstreamer on this page
(more detailed download of Gstreamer can be found on http://openports.se/multimedia/gstreamer-0.10 )
NEC Computers &...
on Mar 21, 2019
How add a NEC Multisync 70GX monitor to my PC win10
connect it to computer and power source and then right click anywhere on desktop. choose display settings. May need to scroll down in your display settings, but windows 10 will automatically detect additional displays from that screen. Then you can choose extend or duplicate and choose primary and resolution.
NEC Computers &...
on Mar 15, 2019
Connect to a Windows Terminal Server
Yes. You need to install the RDP client software which can be downloaded from Microsoft.
Procedure to install the RDP client on a MobilePro 880:
Note: Steps 1 and 2 need to completed if you have not installed the Service Pack One for MobilePro 780 and 880.
1. Perform a "Hard" reset on the MobilePro 880.
2. Install NEC Service Pack 1: http://support.neccomp.com/kbtools/faq/mobilepro/mp1.asp
3. Make sure the Device Name is set to something other than "Handheld PC".
1. Start-Setting-Control Panel-Communications
2. Change Device Name to a Unique Name that is not currently being used on your
4. Establish a Partnership with a Host using active sync.
5. Disconnect the MobilePro from the host.
6. Install "hpcrdp.exe" on your host. It can be down loaded from Microsoft:
1. Go to http://www.microsoft.com
2. Select "Search microsoft.com" under the Search tab.
3. Type "hpcrdp" in the search box and depress Enter.
4. Look for the search results titled "Terminal Server Download for Windows CE".
5. Double click on the article and follow the link and at bottom of the Terminal Server License agreement you will find the link to bring down the RDP client.
7. Establish an Active Sync connection between the host and MobilePro 880.
8. The RDP client software will be installed on the Mobile device.
9. Install a NE2000 NIC (or any NIC that you have the MIPS CE drivers for) into the Mobile Pro 880.
10. Set up network and attach to your existing network.
11. Set up a RDP session:
1. Start-Programs-TerminalServerClient-Client Connection Wizard
2. Enter Description connection.
3. Server Name or IP address.
5. Enter user name, password and domain if you want to logon automatically.
If your terminal server is set up correctly you should be able to connect as a Client.
on Oct 17, 2018
Type of JAVA
java.applet(PersonalJava only), java.awt and sub-packages, java.beansjava, iojava.lang and sub-packages, java.lang.reflect, java.math, java.net, java.rmi and sub-packages, java.security, java.sql, java.text
on Oct 02, 2018
NEC 300 name display
Maybe a space between the name is not allowed. If you press the space bar then it's not allowed if nothing happens. Try using an underscore then the name would look like this: FirstName_LastName
NEC Computers &...
on Mar 09, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?