2002 Mitsubishi lancer oz rally from left to right how are the wires on the maf sensor arranged in color code
NO VIN TOLD NOR ENGINE THERE AT ALL.
no country told. nor any of the 8 engines used. all are GAS
generation 8 car with 8 engines. (I am,behind the eight ball?)
they are all color coded ( so old colors are faded?) or rats eat em'?
they sell mAF connector pig tails new, and has wiring sheet in the box.(per engine not told)
only the service manual has these fact.s.
USA answers me, (or Canada)
lancer ES or LS here./
we can not guess VIN or engines, it will not happen.okay?
1.3 L 4G13 I4
1.5 L 4G15 I4
1.6 L 4G18 I4
1.8 L 4G93 I4
1.8 L 4G93T turbo I4
2.0 L 4G94 I4
2.0 L 4G63 I4
2.4 L 4G69 I4
car is sold all over earth and are NOT THE SAME AT ALL
kinda look the same but are NOT.(by laws too,each country)
Water in the passage footwell on a 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Phev.
fresh water there has only 2 sources.
1: rain (or parked near powerful sprinklers)
2: condensate from HVAC Evaporator pan drain clogged
are you using AC cooling? yes/no? or heater mode,in defrost ,mode ,yes/no? ,if NO and NO, see #1
rain gets from bad door gaskets(seals), or broken glass or from
front top , front of windshield glass ,cowling drains clogged.
take it back tell them they failed.
Why does my 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse start misfiring after it warms up?
no new spark plugs for 18 years??? ouch or COP BOOTs that old? ouch 2.
or spark wire sets. on V6 the last distributor on earth?
dizzy cap and rotor not replaced in 18 years?
no engine told and is and Engine +EFI problem.\
2.4L or 3.0L V6
2.4L runs 4 COPS. no DIZZY there.
scan the PCM yet? lean to scan first.
P03xx errors for sure but which one? xx <<< tell xx.
tell all DTCs seen skip none and do not google DTC's or get a pile of lies. endless lies.
the service manual does not lie, so I saved you ton of cash saying that.
i can name other causes, for missfire
1: engine bad, as cam belt slipped.
2: spark is bad.
3: injectors dead or clogged or leaking.
4: engine flooding , due to bad map sensor or bad ect or other sensors failing, scan it.
5: even bad fuel.
if engine is lean it bogs, no felt misfire. but is.
02 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT throwing codes for all gears not synchronized. Have changed fluid and gasket and all sensors. What else could be the problem?
no dtc codes posted
we can't just guess them. ok?
the TCM sees errors and can not shift
or TCM sees engine problems that prevent upshifts.
not told a real problem (beside codes vague)
so tranny fails in all gears R and D and L?????
or only is dead in Drive????
or will not upshift from 1,2,3,4,???
or flares (false neutrals) at 2nd gear or others?
or stuck in 2nd gear.?(in drive)
car is DIP,dead in the Pavement.?
tell all the engine does and tranny good and bad. both
there are list of on car checks
- fuse good. all.
- level good hot and filter in box not missing, never overfill any A/t box. or foams up and fails hard.
- scans show DTC codes, all matter post them.
- tranny linkage not bad or not adjusted correctly
- last test is tranny pump pressure port tests with hand gauge 300psi) in PRNDL all selections per the service manual.
- no bad wring from TCM (PCM) to tranny. or there connectors. rusted.
2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS Wont Start
P0431 = Cat below threshold.Driving at mid RPM range for half an hour may help to regenerate the Cat but it may well be damaged from use of oil aditives.
Kindly assist I'got a Mitsubishi 2800 colt tdi when ever I accelarate it just stop what would be the problem
If your Mitsubishi 2800 Colt TDI is stalling or stopping when you accelerate, it could be due to a number of issues. Here are some possible causes:
- Clogged fuel filter: A clogged fuel filter can restrict fuel flow to the engine, causing it to stall when you accelerate. A mechanic can replace the fuel filter to resolve this issue.
- Faulty fuel pump: If the fuel pump is not working properly, it can also cause a lack of fuel flow to the engine and result in stalling. A mechanic can test the fuel pump to see if it is working properly and replace it if necessary.
- Airflow sensor malfunction: The airflow sensor measures the amount of air entering the engine and sends this information to the engine control module. If the sensor is malfunctioning, it can cause the engine to stall when accelerating. A mechanic can diagnose and replace the airflow sensor if necessary.
- Clogged or malfunctioning EGR valve: The EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve recirculates exhaust gas back into the engine to reduce emissions. If it becomes clogged or stops working, it can cause the engine to stall. A mechanic can clean or replace the EGR valve to resolve this issue.
I would recommend taking your vehicle to a qualified mechanic to have it diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage or safety issues.
I have a mitsubishi wd 77731 tv and the screen turned completely white with white vertical lines. what happen?
If your Mitsubishi WD-77731 TV screen has turned completely white with white vertical lines, it is possible that there may be a fault in the display panel or the video processing circuitry of the TV. This could be caused by a variety of issues, including a faulty LCD driver board, a loose or damaged video cable, or a problem with the TV's power supply.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to determine the cause of the problem:
- Check the video input: Ensure that the video input to the TV is working properly by connecting a different video source, such as a DVD player or game console, to the TV.
- Check the video cables: Inspect the video cables that connect your video source to the TV for any damage or loose connections. If you find any damage, replace the cable.
- Power cycle the TV: Turn off the TV and unplug it from the power outlet for 1-2 minutes. Then, plug the TV back in and turn it on to see if the issue persists.
- Check for firmware updates: Check the Mitsubishi website to see if there are any available firmware updates for your TV. Updating the firmware may help to resolve any software-related issues.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it is recommended that you contact a professional TV repair service to diagnose and fix the problem.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck engine model 6M70 Intermittent opening and closing of exhaust valve.
this is an exhaust brake truck where the brake is in the exhaust manifold
the brake valve is actuated through a solenoid that controls the air pressure to the valve cylinder or the electric solenoid for the valve
it is operated either by the driver through a switch on the steering column or by a switch at the accelerator pedal where when the exhaust brake is switched on then with the accelerator pedal in the idle position it activates the actuator
there the problem will be in the switch at the base of the accelerator pedal, the switch in the dash or in the actuator itself
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I have Lost the Fob with the key.
Question edited for clarity.
Question moved to model category.
Unfortunately there is no way to do that. The security system and engine immobilizer is there to stop exactly what you are trying to do, drive the car without the correct credentials. All this is controlled by two computers, a module and various sensors.
The trick is to get a new key when you lost key number 2 and was left with only one key left.
Now you need the dealership or an auto-locksmith. And by the sounds of it, a friend or a taxi. Good luck with your daughter.
Not finding what you are looking for?