Maxwest Tablets & eReaders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Dell m01m tablet
my t tablet fell on my screen now its showing the screen a little
11/20/2021 9:07:26 AM •
on Nov 20, 2021
Factory reset jp5
Go to setting go to security click on that and scroll down to factory reset this if u can access your tablet if not u will after hard reset the tablet if u can't access the tablet
11/18/2021 3:08:52 AM •
on Nov 18, 2021
How to unlock a password for proline tablet H71930I
Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu. Using the volume down button, scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset”.
11/17/2021 3:11:27 PM •
on Nov 17, 2021
EMATIC EWT935DK Touch Screen doesn't work.
sometimes the screen just glitches on any device that has touch screen if there is no reset pinhole on the device anywhere you may try to hold power and volume up until it restarts sometimes that can solve the problem I have to so this to my Galaxy S4 Active sometimes
11/13/2021 7:57:38 PM •
on Nov 13, 2021
After 4 months my Fusion tablet won't turn on??
To help you troubleshoot the issue, please follow the steps given below:
- If your device's battery is almost dead, you'll often see an empty battery indicator on the screen when you try to turn it ON. But if you let the battery completely die, your tablet won't respond at all when you press the Power button.
- To fix this problem, just plug your tablet into a wall charger and let it charge for 15 minutes.
- Now try to power it ON with the Power button, if the problem was caused by a dead battery, it should boot up normally.
- If it doesn't work at all, try plugging the device in with a different cable and charger. The charger or cable could be broken and preventing an otherwise-good device from charging.
- Your device may be powered ON and running but the screen won't turn on because the operating system is frozen and not responding to button presses.
- You'll need to perform a 'Hard Reset', also known as a 'Power Cycle', to fix these types of freezes.
- You'll need to long-press the 'Power button' of the tablet and hold it down for 'Thirty seconds' this will cut the power to your tablet and force it to boot back up, fixing any hard freezes.
Now check if your tablet works fine, if issue persists, please go to your device manufacturer website and see the instructions for performing factory reset or you can contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
11/12/2021 4:15:28 PM •
on Nov 12, 2021
Onn 7" tablet model 10005206 manual
owners manual not going to help a damaged unit can contact at https://1800customersupport.com for manual and or at 1-888-516-2630 1-877-252-6873
11/11/2021 2:00:35 PM •
on Nov 11, 2021
It depends on what type of tablet it is. If you have a Samsung, you should be able to download an app called miracast that will share your screen to any smart tv.
11/8/2021 3:13:18 AM •
on Nov 08, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?