Magic Audio Players & Recorders - Page 8 - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
I have a sl-mc4 cd player inside unit a small spring missing off wire cable were does it go around small pullys 4 then were does it go
I'm sorry to hear that you're missing a spring from your Technics SL-MC4 CD player. Based on your description, it sounds like the spring is part of the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray. Without seeing the specific spring and mechanism, it's hard to give you exact instructions on where it goes. However, here are some general steps you can follow to try to determine where the spring goes:
- Look for any other springs in the CD player. If there are other springs, compare them to the missing one to see if they look similar. This may give you a clue as to where the missing spring should go.
- Look for any empty hooks or brackets. Check the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray for any hooks or brackets that look like they might be missing a spring. The missing spring may attach to one of these hooks or brackets.
- Check the CD player's manual or service manual. If you have the manual for your Technics SL-MC4 CD player, check it for any diagrams or instructions on the mechanism that opens and closes the CD tray. The manual may provide information on where the missing spring should go.
- Seek professional help. If you are unable to determine where the missing spring goes, it may be best to seek the help of a professional technician who has experience with repairing CD players. They may be able to diagnose the problem and replace the missing spring for you.
Again, without more information or a visual inspection of the CD player, it's hard to provide more specific instructions. I hope these steps help you locate the missing spring and get your CD player working properly again.
Hito HH 1302
Zijn er nog nieuwe cd spelers te koop van dit model HITO HH1302.
Sub moves in and out without even sound on, what could cause this, plz advise
If a subwoofer is turning on and off without producing any sound, it could be caused by a few different factors. Some possible causes include:
- Loose connections: Check that all cables and connections are securely fastened and free of any damage or corrosion.
- Power source issues: Ensure that the subwoofer is plugged into a reliable power source and that the power outlet is functioning properly.
- Internal amplifier problems: The amplifier within the subwoofer could be malfunctioning, causing the sub to turn on and off without producing any sound.
- Defective driver: If the driver within the subwoofer is damaged, it may cause the sub to turn on and off without producing any sound.
It is recommended to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for assistance in diagnosing and repairing the issue.
Nsm 2000 cd showing error 31,playing but no sound
Error 31 on a NSM 2000 CD jukebox indicates a fault with the amplifier. The fact that it is playing but producing no sound suggests that the amplifier may have failed. It is recommended to consult a professional technician to diagnose and repair the issue.
Im hooking a dvd pllayer and audio receiver wthout remote what optons do press on
If you don't have the remote for your DVD player and audio receiver, you can try to use the physical buttons on the device itself to control its functions. Here are some steps you can try:
- DVD Player:
- Locate the power button on the DVD player and press it to turn it on.
- Use the "Open/Close" button to load a DVD.
- The "Play/Pause," "Stop," "Fast Forward," and "Rewind" buttons can be used to control playback.
- To skip chapters or adjust the volume, you may need to use the "Next Chapter" and "Previous Chapter" buttons or the volume control buttons on your audio receiver.
- Audio Receiver:
- Locate the power button on the audio receiver and press it to turn it on.
- Use the source selection buttons to switch between the different inputs (e.g. DVD, TV, etc.).
- The volume control buttons can be used to adjust the volume.
Note that the specific buttons and their functions may vary depending on the make and model of your equipment. If you are unable to find the buttons or need further assistance, you can consult the user manual for your specific device.
How can we charge an iPod?
- Connect the iPod to a power source: Connect the USB end of the iPod charger to a USB port on your computer or to a power adapter that's plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the battery to charge: The battery charging process may take a few hours, depending on the battery level and the charging method. The battery status indicator on the iPod display shows the battery level and charging status.
Note: If your iPod is not charging, make sure the USB cable is properly connected and the power source is working. Also, try using a different USB cable or power source to eliminate any potential issues
MediaCom MCI 6200TW Premium Karaoke Player. Can I use this unit as MP4 video player?
Question edited for clarity.
Now you are getting the idea. All questions need FULL
'make model (what it is)', otherwise I have fun with your questions!
Yes you can, Yes it does.
Type karaoke player
Model: MCI 6200TW
Two wireless mics paired with the unit to provide a plug-and-play experience to the users.
Playback of Karaoke tracks downloaded from the web, YouTube and other places with a superior audio-visual experience and functions like Tempo and Key control.
Visual guide showing the user if he is in tune with the song or missing a few beats.
Live Scoring so you can measure your performance as you sing.
Easy recording you can record your songs with just the press of a button. Also, you have an option to Replay and review your recording before you save it.
Convenient Song Search through Titles, Singers, Word Search and Song Book
A 32GB SD card boasting the largest ever collection of songs.
Multimedia player - plays mp3, mp4, mpeg2, flv, wav, mkv files
Not finding what you are looking for?