Macally Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to turn off macally scroll lock
Click on the Apple menu in the top left corner of the screen.
Select "System Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
Click on the "Mouse" or "Trackpad" icon in the preferences, depending on the Macally device you are using.
In the "Scroll & Zoom" tab, look for the "Scroll Lock" option and uncheck it.
This should disable scroll lock on your Macally device. If the "Scroll Lock" option is not available in the system preferences, you may need to install the latest drivers for your Macally device."
2/17/2023 11:59:21 PM •
on Feb 17, 2023
My macally keyboard doesn't stay on even when fully charged
There are a few potential reasons why your Macally keyboard is not staying on even when fully charged:
- Battery issues: The battery in the keyboard may be faulty or malfunctioning. It's possible that the battery is not holding a charge or is not working properly.
- Power management settings: Check your keyboard's power management settings and make sure that it is set to stay on when fully charged. Some keyboards have a sleep mode that turns off the keyboard when not in use to conserve power.
- Connectivity issues: Make sure that the keyboard is properly connected to your computer. Also check if the keyboard works with other devices.
- Firmware update: Make sure you have the latest firmware update for your keyboard. Sometimes an update can fix any bugs that cause the keyboard to turn off when it's fully charged.
- Damaged charging port: The charging port of the keyboard may be damaged and not able to charge the battery.
It's recommended to contact the manufacturer's customer support team, they will be able to assist you in diagnosing the problem and provide a solution. If the keyboard is still under warranty, you may be able to get it repaired or replaced for free.
1/16/2023 11:55:24 PM •
on Jan 16, 2023
Connecting a USB keyboard to my iMac
Adding the keyboard is one thing but without the correct driver, your pc will not be able to recognise it or make it usable. Check in your device list to see if it shows up and whether it is functioning. If not, you need to download the correct driver from the keyboard manufacturer.
9/19/2017 3:57:49 AM •
on Sep 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?