Need logitech z340 control pod or compatible controller even if not logitech brand
The Logitech Z-340 control pod or a compatible controller can be found in a few different places. Here are a few options:
- Logitech website: You can check the Logitech website to see if they still carry the control pod or compatible controller for the Z-340.
- Online retailers: You can check online retailers such as Amazon, eBay, and Best Buy to see if they have the control pod or compatible controller in stock.
- Specialized Electronic retailers: Some specialized electronic retailers like B&H, Newegg, and Fry's may have the control pod or compatible controller.
- Local electronics stores: You can check local electronics stores in your area to see if they have the control pod or compatible controller in stock.
- Second-hand marketplaces: You can also try checking second-hand marketplaces like Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and OfferUp to see if someone is selling a used control pod or compatible controller.
It's important to note that, if you decide to go for a non-Logitech controller, you should make sure it's compatible with your Logitech Z-340. And it's best to check the compatibility before buying the controller.
1/23/2023 10:25:33 AM •
on Jan 23, 2023
Hi Z5400. It has stopped working, fuse in plug ok, fuse in sub ok, wire from plug to outlet socket ok?
It sounds like you have done some initial troubleshooting and ruled out some common issues with the power supply. If the fuses in the plug and the sub unit are both okay, and the wire from the plug to the outlet socket is also okay, the issue may be with the internal components of the Z5400.
It could be a problem with the power supply or the mainboard of the unit. It could also be a problem with a component that is connected to the mainboard, such as the control panel or the display.
If the unit is old, it may be that the internal components have simply worn out and need to be replaced. In that case, it may be more cost-effective to replace the unit rather than trying to repair it.
Have a logitech 610 remote stuck in safe mode. Tried holding #2 and changing batties with new batteries but still stuck in safe mode
I'm sorry to hear that your Logitech 610 remote is stuck in safe mode. Here are a few steps you can try to try to resolve the issue:
1. Make sure you are using new, high-quality batteries.
2. Try resetting the remote by removing the batteries, pressing all of the buttons, and then reinserting the batteries.
3. If the issue persists, try connecting the remote to the Logitech Harmony software on your computer using the supplied USB cable. This will allow you to access more advanced troubleshooting options.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can do to assist you.
1/2/2023 9:12:04 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
My speakers logitech x-540 doesn't turn on
You should change the fuse, if still does not work, then you should contact Logitech Customer Care for replacement if under warranty.
Thanks and have a nice day
How do I add format to my logitech 650I downloaded from my old logitech to my new logitech and it doesn't have the format button on it
It sounds like you are trying to use the same formatting settings on your new Logitech keyboard that you had on your old Logitech keyboard, but the formatting button is not present on the new keyboard.
To add the formatting button to your new Logitech keyboard, you will need to do the following:
- Open the Logitech Options software. This software allows you to customize the settings and functionality of your Logitech keyboard.
- Select the "Buttons" tab. This will allow you to customize the buttons on your keyboard.
- Find the formatting button that you want to add. Depending on the model of your keyboard, you may have the option to add a variety of formatting buttons, such as bold, italic, and underline.
- Assign a function to the button. To add the formatting button to your keyboard, you will need to assign a function to it. Click on the button and then select the formatting function that you want to use.
- Save the changes. Once you have added the formatting button and assigned a function to it, click the "Apply" button to save the changes.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
1/2/2023 12:12:25 AM •
on Jan 02, 2023
Simple bluetooth support for logitech keyboard Y-raj56a?
Unfortunately, Logitech does not offer any Bluetooth support for the Logitech Y-RAJ56A keyboard. The keyboard is designed to be used with a wired connection, and it does not have any Bluetooth capabilities.
Yes, you can use a Bluetooth adapter to connect your Logitech Y-RAJ56A keyboard to a Bluetooth enabled device. However, you should bear in mind that the keyboard will not have any additional features or support when connected via Bluetooth.
So you will need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter. The Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter is a good choice and is compatible with most versions of Windows and Mac.
A recent update to Windows is preventing the BTD-400 from locating drivers automatically when plugged in for the first time. Please visit the article below to set up the BTD-400 Bluetooth Adapter for the first time.
BTD400 Driver Installation
12/31/2022 12:10:44 PM •
on Dec 31, 2022
Screen font too small
To change the font size within your browser press
<CTRL> + to make the font size bigger
<CTRL> - to make the font size smaller
If this works please click the THUMBS UP below, thanks.
11/26/2022 3:00:24 PM •
on Nov 26, 2022
Cant find webcam driver
I need help find the driver for a webcam, i dont know the brandname, it olny detects that it a CIF single chip device
Not finding what you are looking for?