LG Washing Machines - Page 10 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
LG Tromm washer WM2688HWM tE error code. Very easy
LG Tromm Washing machine te error. The manual says to call for service. Not much help there. The reason for the error is the thermistor circuit (resistive element that becomes less resistive as it increases in temperature). The thermistor acts as a heat sensor. In many cases, the error occurs because the wireing harness is too tight at the bottom of the drum and one of the wires in this circuit becomes disconnected with all of the movement of the drum (unbalanced load, normal cylcing etc).
1. Unplug the washing machine from the wall. The thermistor circuit is at line voltage (110 in the U.S.) and it will bite! So do this first before proceeding.
2. Move the washer out so you can get access to the back of it.
3. Remove the stainless panel (the one that is not painted, it is large (aprox. 16x18 inches). It is held in place by 4 phillips screws.
4. Locate the thermistor connection block near the bottom of the machine, at the center of the wash drum. It is the small white connector that has two wires running to it. One wire is dark blue, the other is light blue. Insure that neither wire has pulled out of the connector. If either of them have, repair the connector and provide enough extra wire ( aprox. 2") to provide cable relief.
5. If the cable connector and wires are ok, there are other solutions here that recommend either cleaning or replacing the thermistor.
Good luck to you.
on Apr 27, 2019
CL code for lg LDF5545ST dishwasher this a pitture of front
, : Control Lock
The Control Lock feature helps prevent settings from being changed during a cycle. Selecting this feature locks all of the buttons, except for the Power button, on the control panel. This feature does not lock the door.
While a cycle is running, press and hold Half Load and Energy Saver simultaneously for three seconds to activate or deactivate Control Lock.
- To start a new cycle, deactivate Control Lock.
on Apr 25, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?