Lenovo Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Can we undo window 7 anytime upgrade
no once you have upgraded, it cannot be degraded to the previous version. and do you think this will solve the issue? you had the same problem even before with windows 7 home basic genuine version,then how could you think about this problem.let me tell you that genuine or piracy version of windows does not harm the machine but it is *********** board which is creating problem.this symptom "sudden shutdown" suggests that you need to change *********** board if it is not repairable.
Lenovo ThinkVision monitor T27h-2L not working with my Thinkpad P50 laptop. Monitor not detected. Just goes into Standby mode.
There could be several reasons why the Lenovo ThinkVision monitor T27h-2L is not working with the Thinkpad P50 laptop. Here are some possible solutions:
1. Check the connections: Make sure that the USB-C cable is properly connected to both the laptop and the monitor. Try using a different USB-C cable to see if that resolves the issue. Also, check if the USB-C port on your laptop is functioning properly.
2. Update drivers: Ensure that you have installed the latest drivers for both your laptop and monitor. You can download the latest drivers from Lenovo's website.
3. Change display settings: Sometimes, changing the display settings can help resolve issues with external monitors. Go to "Display Settings" on your laptop and select "Extend desktop" or "Duplicate desktop" to see if that helps.
4. Reset monitor settings: If none of the above solutions work, try resetting your monitor to its default settings. To do this, press the "Menu" button on your monitor and navigate to "Factory Reset."
If none of these solutions work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with either your laptop or monitor. In this case, you may need to contact Lenovo support for further assistance.
How do I factory reset my Lenovo think pad it doesn't have novo key
If your Lenovo ThinkPad doesn't have a Novo key, you can still perform a factory reset using the Windows installation media. However, please note that this process will erase all data on your computer, so make sure you have backed up any important files before proceeding. Here are the steps:
Create a Windows installation media (USB or DVD) using another computer. You can download the Windows installation files from the Microsoft website and use the Windows Media Creation Tool to create the installation media.
Insert the Windows installation media into your Lenovo ThinkPad and restart the computer.
Press the F12 key repeatedly to enter the boot menu. Select the Windows installation media and press Enter.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows. When you reach the "Where do you want to install Windows?" screen, select the partition that contains the current Windows installation and click "Delete." This will erase all data on the partition.
Continue with the Windows installation process until it completes. When prompted, set up a new user account and password.
Once Windows has finished installing, make sure to install all necessary drivers and software for your Lenovo ThinkPad.
Note: If you don't have a valid Windows license key, you will need to purchase one before performing the factory reset.
User Profile Service service failed after factory reset and unable to access troubleshoot services: Windows 10
It seems that your computer is stuck in a boot loop and you are unable to access the troubleshoot services. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Disconnect all external devices from your computer, except for the keyboard and mouse, and restart the computer.
- If that does not work, try to access the Advanced Startup Options by holding down the shift key while clicking on the Restart option in the Start menu.
- If you are unable to access the Advanced Startup Options, you can try to create a Windows 10 installation media on a USB drive using another computer and then boot your computer from the USB drive.
- Once you are able to access the Advanced Startup Options, you can try using the Startup Repair tool to fix any issues with the boot process.
- If that does not work, you can try using the System Restore tool to restore your computer to an earlier point in time when it was working properly.
- If none of these steps work, you may need to consider reinstalling Windows on your computer.
It is also possible that there is a hardware issue causing the problem, in which case you may need to take your computer to a professional for repair.
Computer is doing something ive never experienced
There could be several reasons why your screen is freezing and the audio is cutting out while playing games. Some possible causes include:
- Overheating: Make sure that your computer is properly ventilated and that the internal temperature is not too high. Clean the dust inside the computer and check if the fans are working properly.
- Driver issues: Make sure that the graphics card and sound card drivers are up to date, and that they are compatible with the games you are playing.
- Power supply: Make sure that your power supply unit is providing enough power to your computer.
- Memory issues: Make sure that you have enough RAM, and that it is properly seated.
- Virus or malware: Perform a full scan of your computer to check for any viruses or malware that may be causing the problem.
- Hard disk: Check the health of your hard drive using diagnostic tools and make sure it's not failing.
- Overclocking: If you have overclocked your PC, try to revert the clock speeds to default.
It's difficult to say exactly what the problem is without more information, but by checking these possible causes, you may be able to identify and fix the issue. If the problem persists, it would be best to contact the manufacturer's technical support for further assistance.
I have a lenovo m73 desktop cant get the display port to work.
Check cables if using an external monitor
Make sure the cables are not loose. Make sure the power cable is firmly attached to the monitor. Consider trying a different monitor or cable, if available. Try connecting the monitor to a different PC, if more than one is available.
Will MSR606 software work for my labtop i have lenovo qualcomm with windows 10
The MSR606 is a magnetic strip Card Reader so, I would expect the software to work with you laptop. However, you should check the specifications of the software to ensure it is compatible with the amount of RAM, HDD free space and Processor.
Software is easy to uninstall, so, try it. Do you have the port you will need to connect your reader. (Parallel, serial, USB, Firewire, etc.)
I just bought a Lenovo yoga 910 laptop and can't connect to my home network.
If you're having trouble connecting your Lenovo Yoga 910 to your home network, the first thing you should do is check to see if the device is compatible with your network.
To do this, simply go to the settings menu on your Yoga 910 and look for the "Network" or "Wireless" section. Once you're in this section, you should see a list of all the compatible networks in your area.
If your home network is not listed, that means it's not compatible with your device and you'll need to find a different way to connect to the internet.
If it is, check to see if the drivers are up to date:
If your home network is compatible with your Lenovo Yoga 910, the next step is to check and see if the drivers for the device are up to date.
To do this, go to the Yoga 910's settings menu and look for the "System Updates" section. Once you're in this section, you should see an option to check for updates. If there are any updates available, be sure to install them before trying to connect to your home network again.
My laptop is lenovo z500. scrolling problem.
Please use the most appropriate F#-key (usually at top of keyboard to make sure that your touchpad has not been accidentally turned off. On my keyboard, F6 is the keyboard that is used to turn my touchpad off. The icon looks like your touchpad with 1 slash through it.
Sound,bluetooth and camera are not functioning when upgrade my lenovo 3000 y410 from windows 7 to windows 8
Hey everyone welcome aboard i have two programs that ive used thats helped me with the exception of the camera thats alittle more difficult. one is(driver talent) which is available now totally free trial till december 31st i think and it automatically picks up the drivers you need and gives you a free activation number.the second one is (driver booster) which is totally free at no cost but like all programs you can buy in and naturally it will do more .the trialversion of driver talent is (driver talent pro).the camera solution for me is to purchase an after market one that comes with everything and usually a one year warranty. and the cd.hope this helps.wolfmanjack
Not finding what you are looking for?