Laser Office Equipment & Supplies - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Scanner error 6 in laser jet 3052
"Error 6" indicates a common problem with LaserJet, a brand of dry electrophotographic laser printers from computer technology company Hewlett-Packard. One of such machines is the HP LaserJet 3390, an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan and fax documents.
20 views | 0 helpful votes
Hi dear experts ,hp color laser printer cp1215 is out of calibrate.What can I do to solve this problem ? Thanks .
- to recalibrate: first open Toolbox.
- For Windows XP:
- Click Start (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- OR in Windows Vista:
- Click the Windows icon (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- Click the Device Settings folder, and then click the Print Quality page.
- Under Print Quality, click Calibrate next to Calibrate Now.
- Click OK when the 'Your request has been sent to the device' message appears on the computer. The calibration process begins.
Calibration might take 2 to 3 minutes. Do not turn the product off during calibration.
- When calibration ends, try printing again. If the issue is resolved, stop troubleshooting.
- If you are still experiencing print quality issues, repeat steps 1 through 5 in this solution. You can recalibrate the printer as many as 3 times.
108 views | 0 helpful votes
Why will my printer not print the requested number of pages?
If it is otherwise working, there is a problem with your printer driver. Go up to the printer manufacturer site and make sure you have the latest printer driver. Or just Google the printer model and the word "driver". sometimes there's nothing to be done if it's a bug in the driver that they no longer support. I have a printer that will not print multiple copies without reloading the printer for each one. It's a driver problem, but HP has stopped updating my driver.
72 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?