Konka Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I take photos on my Konka FP1 mobile phone
I have never worked with flip phones as they are extremely outdated. Though I do believe with this model you go into menu by pressing the button with a horizontal line in the top left hand corner of the phone. You should then see a camera app which you then use the up/down/left/right buttons to navigate to the icon then select it then you can take a picture from there. Best of luck.
on Oct 21, 2019
How to remove a SIM card from a Konka U3 Phone ????
To remove the sim card, you need to remove the back cover from the phone and remove the battery. To do this,
you just need to find the small cut-out edge on the bottom left corner of the back cover and remove it. You
can then remove the battery via the small opening underneath the camera. The sim goes in to the large space
provided above the text: U3.The SIM card is now visible underneath and easy to slide out of its slot.
on Sep 18, 2019
Brought factory reset konka r8a phone but is locked to old owners email, how do i fix this
Hard Reset the device:
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option "yes" with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option " reboot system now ".
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
on May 29, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?