Kodak EasyShare - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support - Page 9
The printer only prints in black, white and
Here are the basics to check from Kodak:Verify that the ink cartridges are intact and securely inserted into the printhead, then make the same print.
- Lift the printer access door, then remove the ink cartridges from the printhead.
- Verify that the label on the ink cartridges is intact, and the cartridges are not damaged.
- Verify that only KODAK branded ink cartridges are installed.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printhead, then press down firmly until you hear them click into position.
- Close the printer access door, then make the same print.
Hope one of these solves your problem.
on Feb 23, 2014
My kodak 5100 printer is having problems printing black text
Clean the printhead, then print a demo sheet
- Verify that inkjet paper is loaded in the paper trays.
- On your desktop, start the KODAK All-in-One Home Center, then select the Help [?] icon.
- From the Help menu, select Maintenance, then select Printhead Cleaning. The On/Off light flashes green during the cleaning procedure.
- When the On/Off light glows a steady green, press Photo and Copy simultaneously to print a demo sheet.
If the Demo print is bad- IE: no black, blurry print etc., then you may need to replace the printhead:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
on Dec 20, 2013
Kodak AiO Home Centre will not install
I had a similar problem with the Kodak ESP9 under Vista SP2 (32bit).
I spent hours with Kodak chat Support and then by voice.
We seemed to repeat may things but the upshot was we got it working.
We ensured that net framework 2.0 or later was installed.
We deleted all kodak files and also apple's bonjour software which loads during the install from disk.
we checked the temp files for kodak stuff and deleted that and then downloaded the software from www.kodak.com/go/esp9downloads.
you can back track to your printer if it is not an esp9.
save the software and then open the file location and right click and run as administrator. I found the Kodak people helpful and pleasant. They were a little difficult to understand at first as their cadence of speaking was different but once I got used to it their English is excellent. If the above does not work for you call 1800 421 6699
on Dec 06, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?