Kodak EasyShare - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support - Page 5
How do I, get the printhead carige un jam?
Can you tell me how the head was jammed in the first place.
Is the head jammed in the middle of the carriage? If it's jammed in the dock then you might need to open the covers. Then you need to investigate further. If your not confident with mechanical parts that could be a problem. The obvious one "switch off and on, try resetting the mechanicals" possibly severlal times.
on Jan 30, 2015
The scanner does not work on my Kodak EasyShare
Hi, if nothing happens when scanning w/ your printer.Please follow the steps below.
1.Verify that the scanner is working properly by copying a document first.
2. Open the Kodak AiO Home Center software.
3. Select Configure Settings.
4. Click Scan.
5. Click either the Documenttab or PictureTab depending on the file you want to scan.
6. Under File Save Setting, sure that the Prompt for filename and location is selected.
7. Click Apply then OK.
on Jan 06, 2015
I want install Kodak 5100
1. if you have CD came with printer, please keep in the cd rom and goto my computer -> cd driver-> double clik setup.exe. and follow the instructions.
Please download the files from http://support.en.kodak.co.in/app/answers/detail/a_id/36555/selected/true
and follow instructions
- Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
- Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
- Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
- Close all programs.
- Download the software onto your computer.
- Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
- Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Hope this helps to yoy
on Jan 06, 2015
Error code 2813 means what?
You can go to the KODAK Web site but it indicates they no longer support that system since 2012.
on Nov 04, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?