Kodak Cameras - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Kodak EasyShare C633 6.1MP Digital Camera. I have a SDXC chip and my camera will not format in the camera. What do I do?
Question edited for FULL 'make model (what it is).
Question moved to 'make model' category.
Duplicate post deleted, two posts made into one. Refresh page to see your question published.
What size is your SDXC Card? The maximum supported it 2 Gb. It can't handle more than that and won't format.
EASYSHARE C-Series Cameras accept:
- C1450, C1550: SD and SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- C300, C310, C315, C330, CD33, CW330, C530, CD40, CD50: SD memory cards up to 1 GB
- C340, C360, C433, C503, C533, C603, C633, C643, C663, C703, C743, C875: SD memory cards up to 2 GB
- CD43: xD memory cards only
- All other C-Series Cameras: SDHC and SDHC UHS-1 memory cards up to 32 GB
Kodak EasyShare C633 Manual
https://kodakmanual.com > kodak-easyshare-c633-man...
EasyShare C633 Camera User's Guide PDF File - Kodak EasyShare C633 Manual Table of contents: 1-Setting up your C633 camera ....1; 2-Taking pictures and ...
Can't install software
Check this procedure for Software Installation...
Install EasyShare software before connecting the camera to your computer. If not, the software may not charge properly.
1. Close all software applications that are open on your computer (including the antivirus program).
2. Place the EasyShare software CD into the CD-ROM.
3. Install the software:
Windows: If you install window appears, select Run from the Start menu and type d:\setup.exe, where d is the drive letter that contains the CD.
Mac: Double-click the CD icon on the desktop and click the Install icon.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
NOTE: When the system tells you to take a few minutes to electronically register your camera and software. To register later, visit www.kodak.com / go / register.
5. When the system is prompted, restart the computer. If you turned off the antivirus software, reopen it. Refer to the antivirus software manual for details.
For more information, click the Help button in EasyShare software.
Hope thgis helps.
The MOV format is an industry-standard format used by many digital still-picture manufacturers. As with the JPEG format used for still images (the primary purpose of EasyShare cameras), the MOV format provides a video capture file that can be used on most computer operating systems and platforms.
Kodak EasyShare digital cameras include the free Apple QuickTime player software. If you are interested in more sophisticated editing capabilities, many MOV editors are available from several companies:
QuickTime Pro from Apple Computer Inc. is the initial upgrade package to the free QuickTime player software.
Search the Internet using the phrase "QuickTime editing" to find many other sources of QuickTime editing software with a wide range of capabilities.
Removing the date stamp on photos
If you mean, removing the date stamp after it's already on the picture -- the only way I know of is the hard way, using image processing software such as Photoshop to change the date stamp pixels to the surrounding color.
If you mean, turning off the date stamp option so it doesn't get added to the picture in the first place -- I'm not familiar with your particular camera but the first place I'd look would be in the setup menu.
Photo size too large for email
You can do that in 2 ways.
1) Shoot the photo or video in reduced size (less quality). This can achieved by adjusting the settings in your camera.
2) Use 3rd party software like photoshop or Microsoft paint to manually reduce the size using it.
Not finding what you are looking for?