Kitchen Selectives Recent Questions, Troubleshooting Help & Support

Do you work here? Claim your company

  • 18 Products
  • 75 Answers

You need to contact the manufacturer for this. We give advice but do not provide parts.

Kitchen... | Answered on Jan 02, 2019

Use eBay to search for that model, and you may find parts for sale on a used model.

For example, complete new model on eBay:

Kitchen Selectives CM 302BL Dual Carafe 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker Black...

Amazon has discussion of possible replacement carafe sources, including swapping the lid on a similar carafe.

May be possible to buy one on Walmart site and use for replacement.

Kitchen... | Answered on Feb 27, 2018

We do not sell parts here. You need to contact the maker of the appliance for spares.

Kitchen... | Answered on Feb 28, 2017

Have you tried Googling with the part number and manufactor. You should be able to download a manual with the part numbers. Then it's just a simple matter of Google the part number you need.

Kitchen... | Answered on May 09, 2016

Not finding what you are looking for?

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Selectives Experts


Level 3 Expert

35978 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

71004 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Selectives Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides