My kia sportage 2011 Lx keep heating up but the gauge only Mark's warm temperatures. What it may be?
Do you mean the engine is overheating?
Few modern engines will tolerate overheating without sustaining damage and often one incidence of overheating is enough...
Localised overheating often causes cracks in castings and always causes distortion of metal.
While it is possible the temperature sensor is faulty and sending incorrect temperature information to the computer that drives the gauge, there are conditions where a healthy sensor can send low temperature messages about an engine that is overheating.
To be accurate the sensor must be immersed in coolant so a low coolant level can result in a low reading and similarly a failing head gasket will cause gas bubbles in the cooling system that will rise to the top of the engine, displace coolant, interfere with the thermostat operation and overwhelm the degassing circuit.
It is important you get the problem diagnosed and sorted.
Kia Cars &...
on May 28, 2020
Program key fob for kia soul 2013
To program the key fob, follow these steps:
1. Pop open the hood - locate diagnostic plus - remove the cap behind the battery on the driver's side of the engine
2. Now you need to expose about ½ inch bare copper by striping the 22 gauge wire
3. Put one end of the wire into number 6 port of the diagnostic connector
4. Connect the other end of the wire to the battery (positive terminal)
5. Get inside the car - put in key - switch it to ON position
6. Press and hold the lock button on the remote for three seconds, and let go
7. If done right, the dashboard lights will go off - now switch off the car, then test the remote
2013 Kia Soul
on May 21, 2020
How do i release the
The spare tire is located under the car just in front of the rear bumper. Here's how to remove it:
1. There should be a liftgate on top, open it then locate the U-shaped slits in the carpet and then remove the carpet, and you will see the hex nut
2. Use a lug nut wrench to unwind the hex nut
3. Turn counterclockwise until the tire is lowered to the floor below
4. Remove the retainer, and that is it
2007 Kia Rondo...
on Apr 29, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?