Jet Tech Systems Refrigerators - Page 6 - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
How remove inside cover of elite refrigerator so I can replace freezer fan motor
87 views | 0 helpful votes
How to reset defrost timers on a Spartan SGF-72
How to Reset the Compressor on a Fridge
- Locate the refrigerator power cord on the back of the appliance.
- Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. ...
- Turn both the fridge and freezer controls to "Off" or "0" inside the fridge. ...
- Adjust the fridge and freezer controls to the desired setting. ...
- Allow the fridge up to one day to adjust to a stable temperature.
59 views | 0 helpful votes
My stand alone ice maker is making too much ice model 106.8955
If your icemaker is making too much ice or overflowing: Be sure the bucket is properly positioned directly under the icemaker. ... The feeler arm is either a metal rod on the side of the icemaker or a plastic paddle that sits horizontal under the icemaker. If the arm or paddle is broken, the icemaker needs to be replaced.
60 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?