Insignia Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

0helpful
2answers

Insignia Mini 2.0 sound shuts off after 10 min.

It's time for a new one Vicki
8/7/2022 6:48:27 AM • Insignia... • Answered 3 days ago
0helpful
2answers

No signal prompt on my Insignia 55 inch tv NS-55DF710NA19

Sounds like back light problem. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ https://elektrotricks.blogspot.com/ It will be best to replace the power supply regulator board as card basis rather than making "Surgery" to it; which usually will make loss for both money and time. Even though you can make it right, it will cost around an amount equal to the cost of a new board; including the cost of (spare parts + service charge) More to say, most of the spare parts to it will be difficult to get from open electronic spare part market. This is true to most of the flat panel TV power supply boards; irrespective of its brand and screen size. Search the site by type in the brand name of your set, in its search bar at the right side column, and press enter. See it in Webview by mobile. It will be best to visit these sites by desktop computer. Mobile view have no right sidebar search box.
8/6/2022 2:55:35 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Aug 06, 2022
0helpful
1answer

What Individual LED (chip / module) does my Insignia TV use?

What you want to do would be like adding an extra spark plug to a car motor, can't be done. Replace all LED strips in the TV with the same strips if you want to repair it not just the bad strip, or in your case button lamp, all LED buttons change color with use, they go from cold white to blue and sometimes even purple, if you replace one lamp or strip you will see the different color
7/18/2022 12:29:52 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Jul 18, 2022
0helpful
2answers

IP Address for my Insignia television, how to find it please?

Details for finding your IP Address are in the link. https://www.google.com/search?q=Ip+address+for+my+insignia+tv& ..
6/29/2022 8:32:16 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Jun 29, 2022
0helpful
1answer

Insignia Television issue!

2.5 years later, did you get this issue resolved Rhiannon? Your question had a post added to it that was spam, the spam was removed which brings your post back to the top of the listings. Clean the buttons on both remotes and check for sticky one. Replace both set of batteries. Unplug both the cable box and the television overnight to reset both. It that doesn't fix it, call your cable company and suggest that your box may be faulty. You could prove this is you have a second television you can swap with the existing one.
6/11/2022 5:35:56 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Jun 11, 2022
0helpful
1answer

How do I program my Insignia model NS-L37Q-10A LCD TELEVISION TO WORK WITH A RADIO SHACK 6 IN 1 CAT No. 15-2133 universal remote please?

You don't, you have it the wrong way around. You program the remote TO the television, not the television to the remote. Here are all the Insignia remote Codes. Insignia™ 12049, 11780, 14487, 11641, 11564, 11326, 11892, 12002, 12184, 11423, 11385, 11660, 11963, 12751, 13227, 11463. Flipper 0371, 0701, 0871, 1241, 1381, 2241, 2271, 2321, 2471, 2891, 2921.Apr 1, 2021

Insignia TV Remote Codes - Manuals+ - manuals.plus

And here are the instructions for the Radio Shack Remote. http://www.rockabilly.net/files/manuals/15-2133.pdf ..
6/11/2022 3:48:36 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Jun 11, 2022
0helpful
2answers

Vertical Lines on Insignia TV

Does the menu have lines in it?
5/19/2022 5:09:23 PM • Insignia... • Answered on May 19, 2022
0helpful
1answer

Why does the sound on my Insignia TV come on by itself?

see if tv on program to come on and off
5/19/2022 6:28:12 AM • Insignia... • Answered on May 19, 2022
0helpful
1answer

How to fix the black screen on my insignia 50 FireTV?

Not sure where the lines are coming from but sounds like your backlights are bad plus possibly a bad board or panel
3/1/2022 11:48:52 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Mar 01, 2022
0helpful
1answer

How to fix my flat screen tv

You have bad LED backlights Crystal
1/18/2022 9:55:08 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Jan 18, 2022
0helpful
5answers

The store demo mode is

Are you using an HDMI cable? Go to input and select TV. Then you should be able to access the Plug & Play option and be able to turn off the Demo Mode.
1/12/2022 6:43:12 AM • Insignia 42"... • Answered on Jan 12, 2022
0helpful
1answer

My 50 inch insignia (NS-50DF710NA19) has sound but a black screen, do I need a backlight repair kit or backlight strips?

No doubt your backlights are bad and new ones will fix it, one thing however, use extreme care when removing and replacing the panel as it's very fragile. Here is a listing from shopjimmy.com to get the strips
12/15/2021 2:02:02 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Dec 15, 2021
0helpful
1answer

Can i fix my Insignia LED 50 inch television.

That is hilarious Bev. Shop Jimmy is the television expert, we send people to him. https://www.fixya.com/support/r29790007-repairing_own_television ..
12/14/2021 11:29:28 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Dec 14, 2021
0helpful
1answer

What is problem with TV described in detail?

Hi my name is Lena I have a sense 22-in LCD TV DVD built-in model number s2201 ac120 volt 60-hz, power consumption PC 52w. And I have a radio shack remote 3 in 1 15-1916 remote that I'm trying to program to this TV. Although the DVD doesn't work on the TV, there was a VCR / DVD playerconnected to the TV but it had its own remote. So I want this radio shack three in one remote programmed to the since 22-in DVD flat screen programmed. I just don't know how to go about it. Can you please help me.
11/7/2021 3:10:50 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Nov 07, 2021
0helpful
1answer

Insignia NS-39DF510NA19, black screen

90% chance of bad LED backlights, 5% of power board issue 5% of main.
10/23/2021 1:42:41 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Oct 23, 2021
0helpful
2answers

Why Philips dvd player won't play all dvd movies?

This is not a fault. Some movie burned formats might not support the player.
9/22/2021 2:36:47 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Sep 22, 2021
0helpful
1answer

Insignia NS-43D420N I get 2 short then 3 fast blinks when I turn on the power.

I don't work on all that many insignia sets but generally all sets work the same, have you tried the flashlight test?
8/19/2021 10:06:50 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Aug 19, 2021
0helpful
1answer

Picture issues on Insignia NS-55DF710NA19 TV

If you wish to get some details; check the sites linked here. https://elektrotricks.blogspot.com/ https://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ Faults & possible causes to LCD screen are given with illustrations. You can get an idea about the fault . Search the site by type in the Brand Name of your set, in its search bar at the right side column, and press enter. See it in Webview with mobile or by desktop. Mobile View has no search box. Screen-shots to defective LCD panels are given. You can see and compare to that to your TVs', and can make sure about the fault to an extent
7/14/2021 1:39:29 PM • Insignia... • Answered on Jul 14, 2021
0helpful
1answer

Tv gets no signal after apparent lightning strike.

Fault with the main power supply regulator board. Check and replace damaged component/s at its main power regulator [SMPS] section circuit. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ It will be best to replace the power supply regulator board as card basis rather than making "Surgery" to it; which usually will make loss for both money and time. Even though you can make it right, it will cost around an amount equal to the cost of a new board; including the cost of (spare parts + service charge) More to say, most of the spare parts to it will be difficult to get from open electronic spare part market. This is true to most of the flat panel TV power supply boards; irrespective of its brand and screen size. Search the site by type in the brand name of your set, in its search bar at the right side column, and press enter. See it in Webview by mobile. Mobile View has no search box.
7/1/2021 5:56:13 AM • Insignia... • Answered on Jul 01, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?
Insignia Logo

5,132 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Insignia Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76849 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6491 Answers

Joseph Hoffmann

Level 3 Expert

1756 Answers

Are you an Insignia Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...