Imation Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Data recovery software
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
my imation external hard disk
Unfortunately, external hard drives go bad. A 320 is probably a few years old, I replace mine about every 3 years to be sure. I know it sounds funny, but things work till they don't. Just because it was working yesterday does not mean it will work today. It is possible there is a setting in your XP or 7 to keep from seeing the drive, but doubtful it changed on both systems between yesterday and today.
My pc can not detect imation apollo drive
The BIOS firmware on the motherboard was never updated or there are some missing driver(s) , you can try in case of that a live bootable linux distro on dvd or by usbstick then you know absolut for shure that there is no hardware failure.
no bios defaults set .
Not finding what you are looking for?