Humax Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
MY HUMAX HAS STOPPED RECORDING
Try a factory reset. If that doesn't fix it, it may need some PSU capacitors replacing.
Can you replay previous recordings?
How do I update to play mp4 films
USB memories formatted NTFS will read XviD videos. Ext3 or FAT formatted will copy or read XviD. MPEG4 is not supported but your TV may be able to show them directly via its USB PORT.
How do I tune my humax freesat remote to my tv
Hi John the steps below shows you how to use the remote. If you need more information there's a link included for the Humax website. There you'll find the codes and also setup guides.
How to use the Universal Remote Control
1. Select the mode(PVR, TV, DVD, AUDIO) you want to set by
pressing the corresponding button on the remote
control. The button will blink once.
2. Keep pressing the button for 3 seconds until the button lights on.
3. Enter the 3-digit code. Every time a number is entered, the button will blink. When the third digit is entered, the button will blink twice.
4. If a valid 3-digit code is entered, the product will power off.
5. Press the OK button and the mode button will blink three times. The setup is complete.
6. If the product does not power off, repeat the instruction from 3 to 5.
• When no code is entered for one minute the universal setting mode will switch to normal mode.
• Try several setting codes and select the code that has the most functions.
My humax freesat box keeps turning off
hello, I'm Jem, does it have enough clear space around it for heat dispersion? Please check around all its vented areas for possible clogging/suffocation to be sure it's internal cooling fan can cool it appropriately, also check with your hand carefully how hot the unit is..
Hope this is of some assistance, I will try to assist you further if you can comment back. ????
Not finding what you are looking for?