Hoover Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Hoover washer dryer error code h01
Its not an error it means
its in delay start mode. Hold down the delay start button (looks like a
clock) for 5 seconds and it should clear
My Hoover H dish wont start when i touch the start buttons i have 3 flashing lights
When you encounter flashing lights on your Hoover H dishwasher and the appliance is not responding as expected, it indicates that there might be a problem with the dishwasher's operation. The specific meaning of the flashing lights can vary based on the dishwasher model and its error code system. However, here are some general troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Check the Manual: Refer to your dishwasher's user manual or guide. Look for a section that explains the meaning of the flashing lights and any corresponding error codes. The manual may provide guidance on what steps to take to resolve the issue.
- Power Reset: Turn off the dishwasher and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on. This can sometimes reset the control board and resolve minor glitches.
- Check for Door Lock Issue: Some dishwashers have a safety feature that prevents them from starting if the door is not closed properly or the door latch is faulty. Make sure the door is securely closed and the latch is functioning correctly.
- Check Water Supply: Ensure that the water supply to the dishwasher is turned on and there are no kinks or blockages in the water inlet hose.
- Inspect Drainage: Check the dishwasher's drainage system for any clogs or obstructions. A blocked drain can prevent the dishwasher from starting.
- Cancel Any Previous Cycles: If there was a previous cycle that was interrupted or not completed, try canceling that cycle and then select a new cycle to see if the dishwasher starts.
- Child Lock: Some dishwashers have a child lock feature that can prevent the appliance from starting. Check if your dishwasher has this feature and make sure it's not activated.
- Error Codes: If your dishwasher has an error code display, note down the specific error code that corresponds to the flashing lights. Look up the error code in your manual or online to understand what the issue might be.
- Professional Service: If none of the above steps resolve the issue and your dishwasher is still not responding, it's advisable to contact Hoover customer support or a professional appliance technician for further assistance. They can diagnose and repair any more complex issues that might be affecting your dishwasher.
Remember to always prioritize safety when working with electrical appliances. If you're unsure about any step, it's best to seek professional help.
My hoover dynamic washer is not showing an error code but all the lights are flashing and beeping all the time.
If your Hoover Dynamic washer is not displaying any specific error code but all the lights are flashing and it's beeping continuously, there might be an issue with the control panel or a more general system malfunction. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:
- Power Cycle the Washer: Turn off the washer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on again. Sometimes, this simple reset can resolve minor electronic glitches.
- Check for Overloaded Washer: If the washer is overloaded with clothes, it can cause the control panel to act abnormally. Try running a smaller load and see if the flashing lights and beeping stop.
- Inspect the Water Supply: Ensure that the water supply to the washer is adequate and not restricted. Low water pressure or a clogged water inlet can cause unusual behavior in the washer.
- Check the Drainage: Make sure the drainage hose is not clogged or kinked. A blocked drainage system can lead to improper functioning of the washer.
- Examine the Door Lock: If the door lock is not engaging properly, the washer might not start or show unusual behavior. Check if the door is securely closed and the lock mechanism is functioning correctly.
- Check for Leaks: Look for any leaks around the washer. Water leakage can trigger safety features, leading to flashing lights and beeping.
- Inspect the Control Panel: Examine the control panel for any physical damage, moisture, or dirt accumulation. Clean the panel gently and make sure all buttons and knobs are functioning correctly.
- Software Glitch: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that the washer's control board has encountered a software glitch. In this case, you may need to contact Hoover customer support or a professional appliance repair technician to diagnose and fix the problem.
How do i remove the program selector knob from a hoover washing machine DYN9164DPG
To remove the program selector knob from a Hoover washing machine DYN9164DPG, please follow these steps:
- Unplug the washing machine from the power source.
- Locate the small metal tab located underneath the program selector knob.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to gently pry up the metal tab.
- Pull the program selector knob off the machine.
The metal tab acts as a locking mechanism to keep the knob in place, so be sure to pull the knob straight off the machine once the tab has been released. If you encounter any resistance, double-check that the metal tab is fully released before attempting to pull the knob off again. Once removed, you should be able to access and replace the selector switch.
My hoover washing machine stopped working but is displaying padlock symbol but the padlock isn't locked correctly and it's not opened as well
The padlock symbol on your Hoover washing machine indicates that the child lock feature is activated. This feature is designed to prevent children from accidentally starting the machine or changing the cycle during operation. If the padlock symbol is displayed but the padlock is not locked, it's possible that there's a malfunction with the child lock system.
To resolve this issue, try pressing and holding the "Start/Pause" button for several seconds until the padlock symbol disappears. If this doesn't work, try unplugging the machine from the power source for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. This may reset the machine and allow you to deactivate the child lock.
If neither of these solutions work, consult the user manual or contact Hoover customer service for further assistance.
Washing Machine won't spin
you can close the door and test the machine first. If it does not work properly, then you can schedule an appointment with geeksquad bestbuy to repair the washing machine or replace it for you.
Hoover dynamic fault code
If error code E2 appears in your display there is a problem with the water supply. It may be that the water pressure is very low or no water is flowing in. Check that the water supply is switched on or that the hose has not got twisted or kinked during the installation which will prevent water flowing into the machine.
An E2 Error code indicates that the washer is still draining after 8 minutes. Check the following: Check that the drain hose is not more than 391 ?3" (100 cm) from the floor. Remove any clogs from the drain hose.
Can I replace my drum for my Hoover OPH714d washing machine
Usually the bearing is a press fit as is the pulley.To be sure of not damaging it, contact a domestic appliance repair shop for assistance and you could get some idea of how to do it and the tools required but it will probably be cheaper to replace the machine.Don't forget, Hoover have a 10 year parts guarantee.
Not finding what you are looking for?