HEWLETT-PACKARD Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Reset hp t790
In Diagnoses mode EEPROM reset has to do for resetting,
Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the product is switched off with the Power key on the side of the Touch Screen Panel, and not with the power switch on the back of the product.
2. Press and release the Power key to switch on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel have come on and then press and release one after another Cancel> Home> Help buttons.
4. The 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel will then blink 4 times; then wait until the product completes the initialization sequence and shows the Diagnostics menu.
5. In the Diagnostics menu scroll to EEPROM reset..
But we strongly recommends that useres are not suppose to do this activities, printer may disturbed all the way...
on Mar 18, 2019
HP Printer, CP5225, Error message, Right door
This sounds to be a sensor issue. Try:
Reconnect the connector (J708) of the 24V interlock switch and the connector(J121X) on the DC controller PCA.
Also, try to check the sensor flag of the right door. If it is damaged,replace the right door sensor unit.
The sensor worked for me.
on Dec 21, 2018
Fix paper jam
look at back of printer for a latch to open and check for paper and/or lift lid were u access cartridges and see if any paoper stuck. also take out paper tray, or lift cover to check for paper. then close all switch of on printer before unplugging wait a minute and restart.
on Apr 09, 2018
CP1025 Stuck laser cartridge
Please start to remove all the other cartridges and check for the paper pieces in the cartridge slots. And then retry remove the cartridge that was not pulling out.
If issue persists, please call HP Tech Support for further assistance.
on Oct 26, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?