Haier Heating & Cooling - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
E1 on haier thermocool side by side refrigerator
That error is a freezer fan motor error, Check to see if the unit is defrosting like it is supposed to be. IF it is defrosted, check to see if the motor spins and if you have a meter for measuring resistance, check the motor windings. If they show no conductivity, Replace the fan.
Haier Heating &...
on Feb 23, 2021
My air conditioner doesn't turn on
If your room air conditioner doesn't go on at all:
1) Check the power source first: be sure it's plugged in and turned on.
2) Then check the outlet by unplugging the air conditioner and plugging in a light that works (only for standard-voltage models--do not plug a light into a 220/240-volt receptacle!).
3) If the light doesn't go on, the circuit has probably overloaded--check the electric panel or fuse box and reset the breaker or replace the fuse.
4) If the light works, it's likely that the air conditioner's switch is faulty or the thermostat needs adjustment or repair.
5) Be sure the thermostat is set to "cool" and below room temperature.
6) Refer to the manufacturer's instructions for thermostat repair. If adjusting or repairing the thermostat doesn't solve the problem, unplug the unit and call an air conditioning technician.
on Oct 11, 2020
My Haier heat pump not putting out any heat!
Really not enough info to give a good answer yet... was it cooling your home good before you switched to heat? If it wasn't, then most likely your system is low on refrigerant... when it is suppose to be on, check to see that your outdoor unit is coming on, if it is on and the outside unit looks like a block of ice or starting to ice over, the defrost control board has failed and needs replaced.. hope that helps
Haier Heating &...
on Oct 05, 2019
Haier 8000btu Airconditioner
One thing you can try is to hold down on the power button and plug the unit in. Hopefully you will hear a "beep". Then you need to unplug it for a minute and plug it back in.
This is a known procedure to clear error codes from the control computer on units similar to yours, so it might possibly work.
Something else you can do is download and look through the Users Manual for your model, which is at this URL: -->
Hope this helps! ;)
on Jul 24, 2019
What Is Error Code 'e0' I Have a HAIER
i have a haier esa412m that had that same code e0, in my case it was a loose solder connection for the thermal sensor in front of the evaporator behind the intake air filter, the board with the loose connection sits behind the control pad, you will need to remove the covers, both front and top/side, disconnect the main power board and look for bad solder connects and resolder them, takes about 45 mins if you are a little handy.
on Jul 24, 2019
Red light coming on ; tank is filling up. I drain
Fortunately, from what you have described, the unit is working as it should. But, the frequency that it's occurring is what I think you're concerned about.
If you are operating the Dehumidifier Mode along with the Cooling Mode, this will generate more water in the tank and require more frequent draining. Running the Dehumidifier and the AC (Cool) at the same time is not recommended. It reduces the cooling capacity of the AC Mode and generates heat in the room. And, as you already know, more water.
Hope this helps you and thanks for choosing FixYa.
on Jul 10, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?