GE Microwave Ovens - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
New microwave; loud fan when heating items
Since you say it's new, it should be under warranty.
I would call GE (see your owner's manual) to get a local authorized service center.
Then while you're on the phone with the service center, you can start it up and hold the phone close to it to demonstrate to the technician how loud it is.
They should be able to tell you if it will be covered under warranty so you get it fixed free.
GE Model ADER40LNQ1 not working. We get a F2 code. We cleaned the filter. there is no reset button but we unplugged over night. Nothing seems to work
GE dehumidifiers use F2 to indicate a problem with one of several sensors. It's impossible to tell which sensor is the problem and they cost $30-50 each. Since the problem recurred after you unplugged the unit, the problem is a faulty sensor. Unless the unit is under warranty, it's cheaper to replace the dehumidifier. Since the other sensors will usually fail soon due to the moisture inside the dehumidifier, trying to replace one sensor at a time just extends the life of the unit for a relatively short time.
There are no parts lists or diagrams for the ADER40LNQ1 that I can find. If the unit is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, then contact GE. They will provide a new unit if it is under a year old.
I hope this helps.
GE Advantium 120 sca1001hss01 stopped working
It's most likely a failed thermostat.We have
the service / repair manual for this model and have uploaded
it to our
site here for free download to help you.You can find
helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full
model number from the tag on the oven here.
happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful
rating of our answer.
Fan runs continuously and will not turn off. Model
Yes, we would want the entire control panel assembly - the plastic frame, keypad and circuit board.
When you send it, please note on the repair form about the broken tabs.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
GE jnm1731dm1bb Microwave fuse is blown up as soon as I start the oven.
You have a dead short to ground. They are too dangerous to work inside them. There is a step up transformer capacitor with 120,000 volts stored in it waiting for you to come within a half inch if it. There is a heavy metal poisonous core in the magnetron and radiation to make you blind in about 6 to 8 seconds of exposure. Take it in for repair.
Not finding what you are looking for?