Fuji Cameras - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
In my fuji frontier 370 error 2503 and w2411 is coming
The "W" indicates that it is a recoverable error. The "24" indicates that there is a problem in the paper feeder. The "25" indicates that it is a laser printer problem. Looks to me as though you have a paper jam.
2/13/2024 7:57:44 AM •
on Feb 13, 2024
Can't move photos from internal memory to memory card
Yes, it can be done. Here are the steps to copy them over:
1. Turn on your camera
2. Press the button to view the pictures you have taken (the button that has the green sideways triangle with the green square around it).
3.Press the Menu/Ok button
4. Arrow down to "Copy"
5. Press the Menu/Ok button
6. To copy the photos from the internal memory to an SD card simply hit Menu/ok button again.
7. Arrow down to "All Frames" and then press Menu/Ok
8 It now asks you to confirm. To continue copying the pictures over, press Menu/Ok again.
9. It will now begin copying your pictures over.
There you go. Hope this helps!
Sensitive Command Dial on Selector Button.- S9800 Finepix - any ideas what's wrong?
If the command dial on your Fuji Finepix S9800 camera is overly sensitive, making it difficult to select items on the menu or adjust settings, there are a few steps you can try to address the issue:
- Clean the dial: Sometimes, dirt or debris can accumulate around the command dial, affecting its sensitivity. Use a soft, lint-free cloth or a small brush to gently clean the area around the dial, removing any particles that may be causing the sensitivity issue.
- Adjust the sensitivity settings: Check the camera's menu or settings to see if there are any options to adjust the sensitivity of the command dial. Look for settings related to "dial sensitivity" or "control dial response" and experiment with different levels to find the one that suits your preferences.
- Reset the camera settings: If the sensitivity issue persists, you can try resetting the camera settings to their default values. Look for the "Reset" or "Factory Reset" option in the camera's menu and choose the appropriate setting. This will restore the original settings and may help resolve any software-related issues.
- Contact customer support: If none of the above steps resolve the sensitivity problem with the command dial, it may be worth contacting Fuji customer support for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or advise you on whether the camera needs to be inspected or repaired by a professional technician.
It's important to handle the camera with care while attempting any adjustments or cleaning. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with the process, it's recommended to seek professional help or take the camera to an authorized service center to avoid any potential damage.
6/18/2023 4:43:48 PM •
on Jun 18, 2023
Fujifilm finepix s5200 how to turn it on?
2003 made (first one)
is 20 years old.
the batteries are NO GOOD this sold period
so buy batteries and charge them.
sold mine 19 years ago
free manual is here
The 2HR-3UF includes 2 pieces of high-capacity AA-size Ni-MH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries.
read page 119
oddly the 5vdc power pack with camera does not charge this battery set x4
only standalong battery chargers work seen on
page 116 BK-NH2 or generic.
When i shift the photos from the memory card they
Photos viewed on the camera screen usually appear to have "better" quality than on your computer screen because the tiny camera screen masks out many of the defects that are there. The computer screen is big and will show all of the defects clearly.
How do I change the AVI file extension on video
There are hundreds of software available on internet to convert avi to wmv or to any other file format. I searched Google with "avi to wmv converter" and I received about 5,250,000 results. Please download any free software and that should do the trick.
Hope that helps. Please let me know in case any further assistance is required.
LCD screen gives green collers is flikkering
With digital cameras you can only do so much. Making sure batteries are charged swapping out memory cards is about the limit of the consumer. If there is a chance it got slightly damp you you can try drying it out by begging it with some dry rice, put the camera in a cloth bag to keep the rice from finding the nooks.
With the problem you're having your best hope is a active warranty or even better did you buy a extended warranty. If the warranty is good go for it. Even if you don't have a warranty try talking customer service. If the problem you have is common the manufacturer may extend the warranty or provide the option of replacement with a refurbished item for a fixed price in exchange for your broken one. You can look at this link too, it may be of help:
What does the yello camera with the yello
I have an S1000fd and to get rid of the yellow camera icon with the exclamation mark next to it I pushed the button on the side of the flash to pop the flash up. Its a low light level indicator basically.
I mistakly delete my pictures
All your pictures are saved on the memory card of your digital camera automatically.So you can recover your deleted pictures from memory card with third party data recovery software.I have a professional program on my computer that can recover data after deeply scanning your memory card to look for lost data you accidentally deleted or formatted. By the way,you can download it and scan your memory card for free to preview whether your erased pictures can be recovered. Get it from http://www.any-data-recovery.com
Very poor quality pictures; grainy.
This is easily fixed - go into MENU and you will find a picture quality Q. This is designed to go from FINE - Medium - POOR in order to enable you to take more photos on you cameras memory. Install at least a 1gb memory stick into your camera and then choose HIGHEST QUALITY you will now be able to get plenty a photos at the highest quality possible gor the camera with an 8.2 megapixal those photos should be really nice. Have Fun Lancer721
My photos won't download from my iPhone to the Mac
For every (brand) of camera your computer needs an other driver and or program. So even when your Fuji camera works fine with the MAC, and your iPhone is from Apple, you still need a program for the connection between MAC and iPhone.
There are also possibilities to upload the pictures in the cloud (you get 5 Gb from Apple for free) but for that you also have to install the iCloud option.
Not finding what you are looking for?