Epson Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Reset my Epson printer L382
Follow the steps given below to reset Epson L382 printer.
Step 1: Turn the printer off.
Step 2: Press and hold the reset button which is on the back of the printer using a paper clip or tip of a pen.
Step 3: Turn on the printer by holding the Power & reset button and continue to hold both the buttons.
Step 4: Wait for 5 seconds and a warning sheet will print. Release the reset button.
Step 5: After 5 seconds, another sheet will print which will show the IP address of the printer.
hold the reset button which is on the back of the printer using a paper clip or tip of a pen.
WHERE IS RESET BUTON? I CANT FIND IT.
My px700w epson printer has
Is it show general error?
Your printer's problem is in a sensor that is situated the opsition of the printer head. Try to clean it. Totaly deassemble the head carriar and then see it's opposite. there is 2 too little hole jast like a little incect eyes. These is the culpit. Clean it with soft tissue or soft painting brush.
I think you may relive from your printer problem.
I have Epson printer workforce pro c5790 shows error 000101, what is the solution for it ?
The error code 000101 on an Epson Workforce Pro C5790 printer typically indicates a problem with the print head.
Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the issue:
- Perform a print head cleaning: From the printer's control panel, navigate to the Maintenance menu and select the option to perform a print head cleaning. This will help to clear any clogged nozzles or debris that may be causing the error.
- Perform a print head alignment: From the printer's control panel, navigate to the Maintenance menu and select the option to perform a print head alignment. This will help to ensure that the print head is properly aligned and is able to print correctly.
- Check for any physical obstructions or debris in the print head area, if you find any, remove it carefully.
- If the error persists after trying the above steps, you may need to replace the print head.
- If none of the above steps work, it is possible that the printer has a more serious problem that requires professional service.
I recommend you to check the user manual or contact Epson technical support for further assistance and specific troubleshooting steps for your printer.
PRINTING TWO EXTRA LINE ON
Windows 7 x64 & LQ-570+ ESC/P2 @EJL solution (should also work for other printers/OS, but not tested yet):
Try modifying .dpg file.
Print the windows test page.
There should be written the location and name of the file (Data file), so print the test page and look up the file path. It is located in the sam folder as dll (config file). In my case it is in "C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\".
(Sience I coulden't find x64 driver for LQ-570+ ESC/P2 I used LQ-590+ ESC/P2 Ver 2.0 driver. It's working ... )
Now, when you found .GPD file, (make backup copy just in case) you have to add your computer account to list of accounts that has full controll of file or you won't be able to save changes.
Delete only @EJLl 1284.4 and @EJL in line that looks like that:
*Cmd: "<0000001B01>@EJL 1284.4<0A>@EJL
(If you delete anything else at that line it won't work ...)
Save file an enjoy printig :P
If you have any question, write to riddle.xyz@gmail
LCD strip for Epson EHTW650 not working
1. Epson Service Center: Contact Epson directly and inquire about the availability of the red LCD strip as a spare part. They may be able to assist you with purchasing it directly from them or guide you to an authorized dealer.
2. Authorized Epson Retailers: Check with authorized Epson retailers or resellers in your area. They may have access to spare parts or be able to order the red LCD strip for you.
3. Online Marketplaces: Explore online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon to search for the specific red LCD strip compatible with your Epson EHTW650 projector. Ensure that you find a reputable seller and verify that the part is genuine and compatible.
4. Epson Parts Distributors: There are third-party parts distributors that specialize in selling spare parts for various electronic devices. Search for Epson projector parts distributors online, and reach out to inquire about the availability of the red LCD strip for your specific model.
When purchasing spare parts, it is important to ensure that you are getting the correct and genuine part that is compatible with your Epson EHTW650 projector. Double-check the part number and specifications with the seller or the Epson service center to ensure compatibility.
Not finding what you are looking for?