Element Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Universal Remote: Phillips SRP2024A/27 - looking for universal remote code for an Element ELEFT405. Thank you.
It is 2023, no one buys Universal Remotes!
New Replacement Remote Control Compatible with Element TV ...
https://www.amazon.ca > Replacement-Compatible-EL...
New Replacement Remote Control Compatible with Element TV ELEFC321 Elefj243 ... ELEFQ462 ELEFT405
ELEFC401 Elefj391 ELEFT195 Elefs : Amazon.ca: Electronics.
$14.46 · In stock
Replacement Remote Control for Element ELEFW248 ...
https://www.amazon.com > Replacement-ELEFW248-...
Buy Replacement Remote Control for Element ELEFW248 ELEFQ402 ELEFQ462 ELEFT405
LCD LED HDTV TV: Electronics - Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on ...
Remote Control Codes For Element TVs
https://www.directutor.com > content > remote-control...
Remote Control Codes For Element TVs · 1687, 1886, 2183 · 3264 · 13559, 11687, 12964, 12260, 13907, · 11886, 11864, 12183, and 10178 · 11687, 11886, 12183, 12964, ...
Element TV codes for OneForAll universal remote controls
https://www.eliztech.com > remotes > codelists > eleme...
Element TV codes for One for All remotes ; Smart Control 8 (URC7980) for OneForAll URC7980 remotes. 1687 ; Smart Control 8 US (URC7880) for URC7880 (US model).
8/26/2023 2:43:18 AM •
on Aug 26, 2023
How can I delete my fire stick remote that is connected to my TV and how can I add it on
To disconnect your Fire Stick remote from your TV, you can follow these steps:
1. On the home screen of your Fire Stick, go to "Settings" in the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to "Controllers & Bluetooth Devices" and select "Amazon Fire TV Remotes."
3. Select the remote you want to disconnect and then choose "Remove."
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
To reconnect your Fire Stick remote to your TV, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on your TV and make sure that it is set to the correct input for the Fire Stick.
2. Press and hold the home button on your Fire Stick remote for at least five seconds.
3. Wait for the remote to pair with your Fire Stick. Once the pairing is complete, you should see a message on the TV screen confirming the connection.
If you want to disconnect and reconnect your Fire Stick to your Element TV, you can follow these steps:
1. Unplug the Fire Stick from your TV's HDMI port and power source.
2. Wait for a few seconds and then plug the Fire Stick back into the HDMI port and power source.
3. Turn on your TV and switch to the correct input for the Fire Stick.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
Once the setup is complete, you should be able to use your Fire Stick and remote as normal.
6/20/2023 11:18:30 PM •
on Jun 20, 2023
I have an Element E4AA43R that is displaying vertical lines across the tv. Im not sure which board I need to replace to correct this problem.
Vertical lines across a TV screen can be caused by a variety of issues, including a faulty T-con board, a defective main board, or a problem with the display panel itself. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the cables: Ensure that all cables are securely connected to the TV and the source device (such as a cable box, gaming console, or DVD player). Loose or damaged cables can cause issues with the display.
- Test the source device: Connect a different source device (such as a laptop or another TV) to the same input on the TV. If the lines persist, it's likely an issue with the TV itself.
- Check the T-con board: The T-con board (also known as the timing control board) controls the timing of the image on the screen. If this board is faulty, it can cause vertical lines. You can try replacing the T-con board to see if it resolves the issue.
- Check the main board: The main board controls the overall functioning of the TV. If it's faulty, it can cause issues with the display. You can try replacing the main board to see if it resolves the issue.
- Check the display panel: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it's possible that there's a problem with the display panel itself. Unfortunately, this is the most expensive part of the TV to replace and may not be worth the cost.
It's important to note that diagnosing and repairing electronics can be dangerous and should only be attempted by a qualified professional. If you're not comfortable with troubleshooting or repairing the TV yourself, it's best to contact a licensed repair technician for assistance.
3/9/2023 7:32:49 AM •
on Mar 09, 2023
I have an Electrolux double oven and the fan motor has stopped working... I replaced the element and that is glowing orange and I have today replaced the fan...What can i try next please?
If you have replaced the fan motor and the heating element and the fan is still not working, there are a few things you can try next:
- Check the fan blade: Make sure that the fan blade is not damaged or obstructed. If the blade is damaged, it may not be able to turn properly and could cause the motor to fail again.
- Check the wiring: Check the wiring between the fan motor and the control board to ensure that it is properly connected and not damaged. Look for any frayed or broken wires that may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Check the control board: The problem could be with the control board, which may need to be replaced. Check the control board for any visible signs of damage or wear, such as burned or corroded contacts.
- Check the thermal fuse: The thermal fuse is a safety feature that can shut off the oven if it gets too hot. Check the thermal fuse for continuity using a multimeter. If it is blown, it will need to be replaced.
If none of these solutions work, it may be best to contact a professional appliance repair technician who can diagnose and fix the issue. They can ensure that the repair is done correctly and safely, and can help prevent further damage to the oven.
2/26/2023 11:37:58 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Need a remote for element dvd player EDHft12.
If you find a generic replacement watch for buttons that may be missing from original
An original on ebay
Element EDHFT12 Remote Control Original Packaging w/ Instruction Manual And RCA
100% positive feedback
or Best Offer
Est. delivery Wed, Jan 18 - Fri, Jan 20Estimate delivery
1/13/2023 4:24:13 AM •
on Jan 13, 2023
My element tv screen say no media devices
Tongfang, or Element TV
You will need to select a sourse.
Your remote should allow you to choose a source .
Most will have an HDMI 1 and or HDMI 2 as well as TV for direct Co Ax cabling.
Once you’re connected to the correct one you should have a media connection
11/16/2022 9:33:42 PM •
on Nov 16, 2022
Element roku tv 50 inch screen not working after replacing all 9 LED backlights
Hi Kol, I would suggest checking all of the connections that you've disconnected to install the new LED strips. The LEDs are connected in series and it wouldn't make a difference if you installed them in a certain order. If after checking all the connections the TV still doesn't work then it might be a possibility that the new LEDs might be DOA. You can test the LEDs strips using a 9 volts battery and a couple of alligator clips. Test the LEDs one strip at a time.
Hope this helps.
8/26/2022 11:52:15 PM •
on Aug 26, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?