Electric Kitchen Appliances - Others - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Need a manual for cooks essential cepc800
You can purchase a replacement gasket for your Cooks Essential 8 Quart Electric Programmable Crockpot 800 from the manufacturer's website. You can also find the manual for your crockpot on the manufacturer's website. The manual will provide instructions on how to clean and maintain your crockpot.
My take care of works but it leaks at the bottom how do I fix that
If your electric tea kettle is leaking water from the bottom, it is likely that the seal or gasket between the heating element and the kettle body is damaged or worn out. Here are some steps you can take to fix the issue:
- Unplug the kettle and let it cool down completely before attempting any repairs.
- Check the bottom of the kettle for any visible cracks, holes, or damage. If you find any, you may need to replace the entire kettle.
- If the bottom of the kettle looks fine, remove the base of the kettle by unscrewing the screws or pressing the release button (depending on the model). This will expose the heating element and the gasket.
- Inspect the gasket for any signs of wear or damage. If it looks worn or torn, you will need to replace it with a new gasket. You can find replacement gaskets at the manufacturer's website or an appliance parts store.
- Carefully remove the old gasket and clean any residue or debris from the gasket groove.
- Install the new gasket in the groove, making sure it is properly seated and not twisted or pinched.
- Reattach the base of the kettle and tighten the screws or press the release button to secure it in place.
- Test the kettle to ensure that it no longer leaks.
If you are uncomfortable attempting these repairs yourself, it is recommended to contact the manufacturer's customer service or a professional appliance repair technician to assist you.
I have a Saladmaster electric skillet, SA012OCU, designed for use in the USA, power of 120V, 50-60 Hz. We are going to Australia, which has standard electricity of 220V, 50 Hz. Will a voltage converter be sufficient for the unit or is a full transformer required? I called Saladmaster and they were a bit vague... "we recommend a transformer to be on the safe side, but you can ask a dealer once in Australia to confirm". They did say that a different power cord / control unit wouldn't be sufficient, which I also found odd. Any thoughts or recommendations?
I was looking at the Australian website for Saladmaster electric skillet, SA012OCU.
Electric Skillet Cord (After1980) Cat# K7256,K7252,K7254
Look for Cat# on bottom of skillet (1980-2001) $ 20.00
The new Australian controller unit costs $20.00
Is the proper part for your pan, there would be no problems with it!!
I need 4 legs for my Amway electric fry pan. Any idea where I can get some
Surprisingly, Amway is still in business. I am trying to post link but that feature on fixya seems broken. Look up amway fryer legs on search engine if this link doesn't work. I once got a set of beaters, for a vintage electric mixer, from a local second hand store so don't overlook that option. Be sure to check your wiring and insulation on this item to make sure it's electrically safe to use.
Not finding what you are looking for?