Eclipse Car Audio & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My eclipse avn 5435 is
hey ur radio is locked u have to send it in, they charge $40 to unlock it, there in NY, and a $10 shipping fee. You get the radio right back in a day they said. there # is 800-448-0944 its called united radio. Hey I also need some help. I just got the radio yesterday and when i plugged it said, check map disc. They said i have to insert the map disc, would u happen to have one?? my email is [email protected]
, PLease Help if u can
Eclipse AVN-310C. How to connect to Bluetooth while your screen is invisible.
I apologize for not being able to see your exact device, but I can provide a general set of steps that might help you navigate to Bluetooth settings without seeing the screen. Keep in mind that button layouts may vary, so these steps are not guaranteed to work but may still be helpful.
Assuming your Eclipse AVN 3310c is on:
1. Press the "MENU" button (usually located near the top of the device or on a panel to the left of the screen) to bring up the main menu.
2. Press the right or down arrow button (usually located near the Menu button) a few times to navigate to the Settings menu. You may need to experiment with the number of presses to reach the correct menu.
3. Press the "ENTER" button (usually located in the center of directional buttons) to select the Settings menu.
4. Press the down arrow button several more times to navigate to the Bluetooth settings. Again, you may need to experiment with the number of presses to reach the correct menu item.
5. Press the "ENTER" button again to access the Bluetooth settings.
6. Within the Bluetooth settings, u should be able to click it on.
Since you cannot see the screen, you will likely have to go through these steps multiple times, experimenting with the number of presses and order of options in each menu. Enlist someone who is familiar with your specific model or use earphones to listen to feedback from the device in case there is some audible indication of menu navigation. Good luck!
How do I set the time on the eclipse AVN RB7
To set the time on an Eclipse AVN RB7, you will need to access the menu system on the device. Here are the steps you can follow to set the time:
- Press the "Menu" button on the device to enter the menu system.
- Use the navigation buttons to select "System" and then press the "Enter" button.
- Select "Clock" and then press the "Enter" button.
- Use the navigation buttons to set the correct hour and minute, and then press the "Enter" button to confirm the time.
- Press the "Menu" button to exit the menu system.
If you are having trouble accessing the menu system or setting the time on the Eclipse AVN RB7, you may want to consult the device's user manual or contact Eclipse for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?