Dsi Video Game Consoles & Games - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My DSi charger slot and back left button is broken
Nintendo of America
"1-800-255-3700, rather than going to your retailer. Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday - Sunday (times subject to change). If the problem cannot be solved with the troubleshooting information available on-line or over the telephone, you will be offered express factory service through Nintendo or referred to the nearest NINTENDO AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER. Please do not send any products to Nintendo without contacting us first."
Forgot my parental control code
- On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the Settings ("wrench") icon.
- Select the right arrow twice to reach the third page, then select "Parental Controls."
- Select "Yes," to change the parental controls.
- You will be prompted for your 4-digit PIN.
- If you know the PIN, select the empty text box and enter the PIN using the on-screen keyboard, then select "OK" to continue.
- If you don't know the PIN, select "I forgot," then select the
empty text box for the answer to the secret question and enter it using
the on-screen keyboard. Select "OK" to continue.
- If you don't know either the PIN or the secret question, the
Parental Controls will need to be reset. Please call 1-800-255-3700 for
- Select "Clear Settings," then select "Yes" to confirm.
Nintendo dsi while brousing allways
what is number of SD card if 4g to 16g get 32g or higher, and i do know that they have a 32 g SD card at flying J which is close to joy land
Not finding what you are looking for?