My 2000, dodge durango, will turn over but will not start. I do not think i am getting spark . Please help
It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your ignition system. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot:
- Check the spark plugs: Inspect the spark plugs for signs of wear or damage. If they appear worn or fouled, consider replacing them.
- Test the ignition coil: Use a spark tester to check if the ignition coil is producing spark. If there is no spark, the ignition coil may need to be replaced.
- Inspect the ignition wires: Check the ignition wires for any signs of damage or corrosion. Replace any wires that appear damaged.
- Check the distributor cap and rotor: If your vehicle is equipped with a distributor, inspect the distributor cap and rotor for signs of wear or damage. Replace them if necessary.
- Verify fuel delivery: Ensure that your vehicle is receiving fuel by checking the fuel pump and fuel injectors. If fuel delivery is not the issue, focus on diagnosing the ignition system.
If you're unable to identify the problem, it may be best to consult a professional mechanic for further assistance. They will have the tools and expertise to diagnose and repair the issue effectively.
Is there a cabin air filter on a 2001 dodge ram 1500 5.2 thanks in advance.
The 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2 does not come equipped with a factory-installed cabin air filter. As a result, there is no need to locate or replace a cabin air filter in this vehicle model. Keep in mind that newer vehicle models may be equipped with cabin air filters, but for the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2, it is not a standard feature.
Dodge Journey windows going down by themselves
I have heard of this in fact, In a 2009 Journey R/T. A trip back to your dealer is in fact the best action. The one I know of had multiple electrical issues after the initial window concern within a few months. ie. wipers, signals, radio, heater not working.
2003 Dodge neon check engine light blinking 10 times what is the code for it
When the check engine light in your 2003 Dodge Neon blinks 10 times, it's indicating a specific issue. Let's explore some possibilities:
Engine Misfire: A flashing check engine light often points to an engine misfire. This can lead to rough idling, reduced power, and poor fuel efficiency. You might want to check the ignition system, spark plugs, and fuel injectors.
Fuel System: Inspect the fuel system for any issues. Ensure proper fuel pressure, clean fuel injectors, and no clogs in the fuel lines.
Catalytic Converter Problem: A malfunctioning catalytic converter could trigger this warning. It's essential for emissions control.
Oxygen Sensor: A faulty oxygen sensor can affect fuel mixture and emissions. Replacing it might be necessary.
EGR Valve: A dirty or faulty EGR valve can impact engine performance. Cleaning or replacing it could resolve the issue.
To pinpoint the exact problem, I recommend using an OBD-II scanner to retrieve the trouble code. Once you have the code, you'll be better equipped to address the issue. If you're unsure, consider visiting an auto parts store or a mechanic for a diagnostic scan
2000 dodge ram problems after plug wire change
You will need to add more information please. Stuff like engine size and what these "problems" are. What Exactly is the vehicle doing when you turn the ignition key to the first two positions and when you try to start the vehicle? This will help try to figure out what the issue is.
Where is the wiper fues on a 2007 dodge ram
The fuse that supplies power for the wiper system is located in the fuse panel under the hood in front of the battery (see picture below). Also below is a diagram of the fuse layout. The fuse you want to check is the fuse in the number 2 position. I hope this helps.
Not finding what you are looking for?