Delta Plumbing - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I have a delta touch faucet and the blue led light stopped working. The red is still lighting and the touch feature is working properly. How can I fix the blue led light?
- Solid Blue - Normal operation, "Touch" mode is activated.
- Flashing Blue - Normal operation, the hands-free mode is activated.
- Solid Red - Warning mode - Replace batteries as soon as possible. While the water is running Solid Red LED is illuminated. When the water is off, the Red LED flashes once every 5 seconds. The faucet operates normally, solenoid valve is open.
- Rapid Flash Red - Alert Mode - Battery Failure Imminent. The Red LED flashes once a second. The first time the faucet is used, the Red LED will turn ON, the solenoid valve will be opened and remain open. The manual valve must be used until the batteries are replaced.
- Solid Red - Lockdown Mode - Replace Batteries. Extremely Low Batteries - The RED LED is ON, and water will not flow. The solenoid valve is closed and faucet will not operate until batteries are replaced.
- Long Flash Red (2 seconds on / 2 seconds off) - Board error, replace electronics kit, RP53230 See manual bypass of electronics section of Installation instructions.
on Aug 21, 2019
Delta swivel faucet won't swivel
Take handle off it has set screw that holds it on top of faucet after handle is off it has a locking collar they may have it to tight you can get a little wrench from hardware store that turns it. most are plastic so be careful if you try to move it you may try a little at a time to see if it free's up.
Delta Model 470:...
on May 15, 2019
Delta touchless faucet turns on just fine, but there is a several seconds delay when I turn it off. I did replace the batteries
Open the battery case and realign the batteries with the positive and negative poles in the right positions according to the layout in the battery compartment. Close the battery compartment. Make sure it locks completely before continuing.
Locate the reset button, if any, on or near the battery compartment, after changing out batteries.
Push the red reset button to reset the faucet.
Test the faucet to ensure the reset corrected the problem.
Not all automatic faucets have red reset buttons. Some faucets just require inserting new batteries or realigning the batteries in the compartment to complete a reset. on the faucet. Check the instructions that came with your automatic faucet or locate the user's guide online at the manufacturer's website.
on May 08, 2019
I have Delta touchless faucet that will not turn on when you touch it. Changed batteries and there is no blue or red light
My recommendation is to reset the LED light wire and battery pack. To do this, disconnect the LED light wire from the solenoid. Disconnect the battery pack and wait a full minute. While you are waiting a full minute, you can check batteries to see if they are in good condition, even try new batteries. Make sure all batteries are in the correct direction and are tightly secured in the battery pack. After a full minute, reconnect the LED light wire into the solenoid and then reconnect the battery pack. Wait another full minute. After the full minute, you can then check your faucet and see if the lights work . If this procedure does not fix your issue, contact Delta Customer Service at (800)345-3358 Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm, CST and Saturday, 8am-5pm, CST. You may also email them at [email protected]
on Dec 23, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?