Delta Plumbing - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Delta Faucet RP13740 Bidet-Vacuum Breaker leaks from the top.
For me, the issue was the washer that's exposed on the underside of the circular brass piece that's exposed when you unscrew the top (I wasn't able to find any documentation that explains what anything is called). My washer looked fine, but I removed it, added some silicone o-ring lube i had and re-assembled. Stopped leaking.
I have a delta touch faucet and the blue led light stopped working. The red is still lighting and the touch feature is working properly. How can I fix the blue led light?
- Solid Blue - Normal operation, "Touch" mode is activated.
- Flashing Blue - Normal operation, the hands-free mode is activated.
- Solid Red - Warning mode - Replace batteries as soon as possible. While the water is running Solid Red LED is illuminated. When the water is off, the Red LED flashes once every 5 seconds. The faucet operates normally, solenoid valve is open.
- Rapid Flash Red - Alert Mode - Battery Failure Imminent. The Red LED flashes once a second. The first time the faucet is used, the Red LED will turn ON, the solenoid valve will be opened and remain open. The manual valve must be used until the batteries are replaced.
- Solid Red - Lockdown Mode - Replace Batteries. Extremely Low Batteries - The RED LED is ON, and water will not flow. The solenoid valve is closed and faucet will not operate until batteries are replaced.
- Long Flash Red (2 seconds on / 2 seconds off) - Board error, replace electronics kit, RP53230 See manual bypass of electronics section of Installation instructions.
Delta swivel faucet won't swivel
Take handle off it has set screw that holds it on top of faucet after handle is off it has a locking collar they may have it to tight you can get a little wrench from hardware store that turns it. most are plastic so be careful if you try to move it you may try a little at a time to see if it free's up.
Delta touchless faucet turns on just fine, but there is a several seconds delay when I turn it off. I did replace the batteries
Open the battery case and realign the batteries with the positive and negative poles in the right positions according to the layout in the battery compartment. Close the battery compartment. Make sure it locks completely before continuing.Locate the reset button, if any, on or near the battery compartment, after changing out batteries.Push the red reset button to reset the faucet.Test the faucet to ensure the reset corrected the problem.TipNot all automatic faucets have red reset buttons. Some faucets just require inserting new batteries or realigning the batteries in the compartment to complete a reset. on the faucet. Check the instructions that came with your automatic faucet or locate the user's guide online at the manufacturer's website.
Delta faucet is loose ;moves right-left/wobbles. Tightening?
Try tightening the allen set screw behind the spout "you need a special (allen keys) to do this, and one should have came with your faucet". You can also buy or borrow an set of them.
Copy and paste this to your address bar for directions.
Not finding what you are looking for?