DeLonghi Microwave Ovens - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
PROBLEM WITH TOUCH SCREEN
If you are experiencing problems with the touch screen on your DeLonghi 28LTR microwave/oven/convection (model AC928AY7-SVOF), here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Clean the touch screen: Sometimes, the touch screen can become unresponsive or malfunction if it is dirty or has moisture or debris on it. Try cleaning the screen with a soft, dry cloth and see if that helps.
- Reset the microwave: Try resetting the microwave by unplugging it from the power source for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. This can help clear any software or firmware issues that may be causing the touch screen to malfunction.
- Check for software updates: Check the manufacturer's website to see if there are any software updates available for your microwave. Installing any available updates may help resolve any issues with the touch screen.
- Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact DeLonghi's customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or arrange for a repair or replacement if necessary.
Note: Before attempting any maintenance or repair work on your microwave, be sure to follow all safety precautions and refer to the owner's manual for guidance. Additionally, if you are not experienced with working on microwaves, it may be best to seek professional help.
2/28/2023 5:16:12 AM •
on Feb 28, 2023
Forgot how to set clock on Morphy Richards
Iain's solution is great but one addition to it which threw me completely.... if changing your clock in the afternoon.... the time isn't using a 24hr clock, it's just a 12 hour one so if you are wondering why the time still won't set try using the 12hr clock instead
11/2/2022 6:31:21 PM •
on Nov 02, 2022
Where can I get user manual for Delonghi Touch
You can download the complete instruction manual in PDF format by clicking this link.
On the page which opens, click on the "Download
" button to download and save the manual.
- You'll require Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer to view the manual. If it is not already installed on your computer, download it free from: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.
DELONGHI MODEL BBH 01
IF IT IS A MORE PRONOUNCED HUMMING, BUZZING SOUND IT IS PROBABLY A MAG SHORTED TO GROUND
4/19/2018 1:11:27 PM •
on Apr 19, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?