Coby kyros - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to unlock tablet that has a forgotten pattern on it
if you have a google account, you can do this option
- When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons "next" and "try again".
- Now click on "next" button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
- Mostly people don't set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click "next".
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on "sign in".
- After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
if you don't have your google account, you can do the recovery option, but you will lose all your data in there
- Power off your phone.
- Now press Volume up, power and home button at the same time and wait until your device starts.
- When you see logo screen release the power button and keep pressed the other two buttons.
- Now your screen shows android system recovery and there is a list. Use Volume up or down keys to select option from the list. And select factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
- Now it asks you for confirmation, select "yes".
- After factory reset completes, it again shows you android system recovery screen. Now select reboot option and after restart it will not ask you for pattern.
How Do I Get Past a Pattern Lock MID8024
- Turn off the unit.
- Plug the unit into an electrical outlet.
- Take a microSD card out of the slot. (Empty the microSD card slot.)
- Press and hold down the power button for a few seconds while pressing and holding down the "Home" (Silver Push Button) button. (Both "Power" and "Home" buttons must be pressed down until he see the phrase "upgrade system activated" in the middle of the screen.
- Release both buttons once the phrase "upgrade system activated" appears on the screen.
- Wait until it reboots. You will see the following sentences on the left top corner of the screen: Can not find any update image. Press MENU/KEY_VOLUMEUP key to init SD card, Press BACK/KEY_VOLUMEDOWN key to cancel.
- Press the "VOLUME UP" key. The volume up key is located at the left side of the unit and the button is closer to the built-in camera than the volume down button.
- Wait until it finishes making a partition and shut down the system automatically.
- Once the unit is turned off, your system will be reset to the factory settings. Thus, your previous data are lost at this point.
Can't downlaod books. Error message
DRM is digital rights management (copyrighted), the tablet doesnt support copyrighted .EPUB books, you would need to put a .EPUB without a DRM on it.
1. Turnn completly off the tablet.
2. With the tablet turned off, holding the return button while turning on the tablet-pressing power button. Keep holding the return button until you see the Hard Factory reset screen.
3. Confirm the hard reset procedure. Once done, simply wait until process has finished-the tablet will restart. This process can take up to 30 minutes, so it's very important that the battery of the tablet is completly charged before attempting the hard reset. If you can connect it to the charger while resetting, even better.
Regards! If that helped, don't forget to accept my answer!
How do i download kids
You can put eBooks on the tablet by using the Aldiko eBook app and your PC to put books in the library.
1) Download an ePub file to your computer. Use Google Books or another eBook store to get the file. Check out http://books.google.com
2) To transfer the ePub file, hook up the tablet to the PC.
3) First mount your USB Storage (Internal), from your PC go the removable disk, you should see the ebooks folder, create a sub folder and name it import.
4) Copy your epub file to the import folder.
5) Next turn off USB storage(Internal).
6) Launch Aldiko, click on Menu which should popup a menu with option such as import. Click on import. It will start to scan your sdcard for any epub files.
7) When the import is finished, click on Bookshelf to refresh. For some reason it just doesn't see any epub files from the USB Storage (ie from the MicroSDCard)
Let me know if this helps.
How do I factory reset my Coby Kyros 1125?
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn on the device.
- Go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase everything
10/17/2017 11:00:49 AM •
on Oct 17, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?