Chaney Measuring Tools & Sensors - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Outdoor temperature reading shows -40 with wind chill -62. Outdoor temp is in fact +45.
We would recommend a hard reset of your Weather Station. Please verify that you are using a good-quality, standard alkaline battery such as Energizer or Rayovac, and then follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall battery into the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or [email protected]
I have a new XC0436 weather station that is showing time/date 12 hours behind. Tried everything possible but apart doing a manual setting the sync setting is wrong
While trying to setup internet time syncing on my new XC0436 I found this question. The answer from Fred is a bit brief so I thought I should add some details. When the XC0436 is synced to an internet time source it gets the time in UTC. To convert this to local time it uses a manually entered offset. The user manual lists the following steps to adjust the offset:
1. press and hold CLOCK SET key for 2 seconds to enter time set mode
2. the first value displayed is the offset (it appears that only whole hours are possible)
3. press the up or down arrows on the back to adjust the offset (e.g. 08 for Hong Kong)
4. press and hold the CLOCK SET key to confirm and exit
Acr 2000 ac machine will not leave initializing
You can try the following: 1# Check the main power cable & make sure it has 110V (Do not run the machine with long extension cable).2# Check all harness connection.3# Check keyboard cable connection on back of control board.4# If all the cable connection is good then you may need to replace the control board.
Not finding what you are looking for?