Casio Pathfinder - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
i have a
I suspect there is water leaking in to the sensor unit circuit located just behind the sensor. The Casio service would change the sensor, and all the gaskets in the watch. Then do a water pressure test on the case and etc. to make sure no leaks. I do not think you can service this yourself. You would have to know exactly the parts to buy and have the tools, and the pressure chamber to verify the gasket seal performance.
You should send it to Casio with a copy of your complaint. Look up Casio on the Internet and choose your country. Go to support to find the service address and instructions of where to send the watch. If you email them it can take a few days till they respond. They will send you the specific instructions. Their service is terrific. I own a number of their high end watches. In fact I have one with them being serviced. Sometimes I have broken the glass because I am rough with my watches at times.
171 views | 0 helpful votes
How to reset 2872 casio ?
If a Casio watch has a display readout that says "OPEN", the watch isn't closed properly. Check if all the parts are inside the watch and make sure the watch is tightly screwed shut. If the watch was serviced at a repair center you should return it to have it checked (for missing parts).
344 views | 1 helpful votes
How can i change the time
Note how the buttons around the outside edge of the watch match up to the compass directions on the outer ring of the watch face. Use the butttons on the NW, NE, SE, and SW positions.
- To enter time setting mode, press and hold NW until the Seconds start to flash. (You can exit time setting mode at any point by pressing NW twice)
- Release NW and press SE to reset the Seconds to 00.
- Press SW and the Hours will start to flash.
- Set the hour by pressing NE (down) or SE (up) Press the lower button to move up and the upper button to move down.
- When the hour is correct, press SW and the Minutes will flash.
- Set the minutes by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the minurtes are correct, press SW and the 12/24hr setting will flash.
- Switch between 12hr mode and 24 hour mode by pressing SE.
- Press SW and the Year will flash.
- Set the year by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the year is correct, press SW and the Month will flash.
- Set the month by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the month is correct, press SW and the Day will flash.
- Set the day by pressing NE (down) or SE )
- When the day is correct, press SW and the seconds will flash again.
- Exit time setting mode by pressing NW twice.
This is a complex watch. You can download a manual here http://www.casio.com/products/archive/Watches/PRO_TREK/SPF40-1V/
220 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?