Casio Watches - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do u set the
You hold down the A button for a few seconds until it beeps. The A button is the one that says 'adjust' on it and is at the top left hand corner of the watch face. After that you adjust your home city time by pressing the bottom right hand button. After you hit adjust again the watch face will rotate to the home city time. You can see your home city change in the bottom right hand lcd display. A description of the home city codes is in the manuals you can download from the site posted above
on Apr 01, 2020
HOW TO CHANGE TIME ON CASIO GSHOCK 900
You can get instructions from the Casio web site.
Go to the
casio web site "casio.com".
Select "support" and the "manuals",
Select "watch manual archive"
the number of the back of your watch and enter it into the search box
on Apr 01, 2020
Casio PAW-1200T Tough Solar Pathfinder
so here is the fix if you get op en display on your casio pathfinder or whatever model. mine happens to be a paw 1200t
1. you gotta break it open 2 pins each side band comes off.
2. pry off the side pieces. this exposes 4 screws.
3. the base then comes off be careful of the gasket.
4. once inside. notice a round circular object on the base and a small oval shiny gold copper piece.
5. For whatever reason the shiny copper piece has shifted and does not make contact with the tiny little springs there are 2 if you shift the base to make contact with the gold piece the op en goes away and watch is back to normal.
6. the fix is move this little piece back to where it belongs. i got lucky and the glue still held when i firmly moved it to its original location. super glue came to mind if it wont stay where it belongs.
7. gasket orientation and cleaning out the gasket channel is a given i used welding tip cleaners to do the intricate work. under the bands are very grungy. mine is about 5-6 years old. reassemble the way it came out.
if your battery is good and you get this op en look to your display for whatever reason this worked for me and if casio uses this as a warranty or warning of water coming in your watch it was a STUPID DUMB IDEA. those springs should be solid state and the watch is useless until it is fixed no light, no baro, no alt, no comp. notta and no buttons work. there is no reason whatsoever that this shiny copper thing shifts but it happened to me and my watch is working and my battery has had H or full power since day one.
on Feb 24, 2020
Set 12 or 24 hr on my Casio 3435 watch
depends on your use of watches and the environment you tend to be in. If you are somewhere that allows you to see whether there it is day or night, than using 12 hr setting will work just fine. However if you're in a place that keeps you secluded and you are not able to determine whether it is day or night than 24 hr. setting will help you keep track of not just the time, but whether it is day or night.
on Sep 30, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?