Canon Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do you repair error
It show your printer's ink absorver is almost full. So try to solve by using the following methods.
Here's How to solve Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (Do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready for use thanks.
Why Canon printer Not Connecting to WiFi? How to Fix it?
There are so many reasons behind the issue of the canon printer not connecting to wifi. Here I am sharing some simple steps to overcome this error.
- Restart The Wifi Network: first of all you have to restart the entire wifi network. By doing this, you may get rid of the canon printer not connecting to wifi.
- Update The Printer: Sometimes the issue occurs because we don't update the printer driver. So kindly update the printer drivers from time to time.
- Reset the printer: If the above methods don't work, then resetting the printer is the best option. So reset your printer and you will get rid of the issue soon.
Follow these simple and easy steps one by one and enjoy the error free printing.
Can you help me fixx error 1403 on canon printer
Canon Printer Error Code 1403
means that there is a problem with the printhead. The error can be evidence of the cartridge error. The printer's cartridge is defective or broken completely, this problem is what you get. At points, the cartridge isn't placed correctly. The objects click when it sites in their place. But if nothing like this is the situation, then you must plan to remove the cartridges with new ones or older ones which are working. Canon Printer Error Code 1403 occurs due to the inaccurate position of the printhead.
Want to fix the problem of Canon Printer Error 1403? Just follow the steps which are written on the blog to Canon Printer Error 1403. We give online help for Any problem in Canon Printers Errors.
Follow Blog to Fix Error 1403
Canon MX850. Print blank after ink changes.
That is a common problem on all Canon printers, the purge assembly on the right where the printhead parks, has a pump inside and hoses that go to the filters and ink absorbers. When that unit goes out you need a replacement. A job best done in a shop. When the printhead is not cleaned and primed properly you get blank pages no matter how full the inks are.
I have problem with print-head
if the clogging is worst then the deep head cleaning wont help.the head will need to be cleaned up manually and the waste ink pad in the printer should be cleaned too.
this is covered normally in printer servicing.give special instructions to clean the head properly while you hand over the printer for servicing to any local tech.
head cleaning and servicing will solve the issue
This will help. Thanks, please
keep updated. please do rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya
Canon TS5050 Print problem
try this link.
Canon ir2520 error code E000197
E197 Error Codes caused by electrical noise.
The error code E197-0000 (laser scanner motor communication error) may be indicated during the wait state upon power-on. Cause: The tube protecting the crimp terminal on the end of the bias cable that is connected to the transfer guide in the rear side of the Registration - Transfer Assembly  moves downward, and the uncovered metal portion of the terminal comes into contact with the screw . This causes electrical noise, leading to E197-0000.
Canon printer green light flashing
The canon printer greenlight blinking issue
can be caused due to a dirty printer head, excessed ink and clogged ink cartridges. Follow the steps : Please remove and reseat the ink cartridges in the printer, then turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on. If the problem continues, the printer will require servicing. Contact the canon printer experts through free live chat
or toll-free number.
Lines on a photo when printed
The print quality usually depends on the program you're using to print them on your pc.
Your camera only ever sends photos to your printer, so the best settings are already selected by the camera and it's built-in photo program.
Your printer doesn't 'know' whether your printing a document or a photo, so the settings for each program on your computer are basic (known as default settings), and need to be changed by you to get the best from your printer
Find the settings that let you alter the printers options (in Word, it's FILE \ PRINT \ PROPERTIES), and make sure the printer output is set to maximum quality, and that photo paper is selected as the paper type.
Some options such as 'maximum quality' only appear when you've chosen 'photo paper', and some printers (such as the ip4300) have seperate options for gloss or matte paper, so go through all of them until you see what you need.
Hope that helps :)
Not finding what you are looking for?