Canon Optura - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My Optura 40 A video camera will not recharge.
If your Optura 40 A video camera will not recharge and nothing is functioning on the camera, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that the battery charger is properly plugged in and functioning.
- Check the connections between the battery and the charger. Make sure that the battery is properly seated in the charger and that the connections are clean and secure.
- If the backup battery is out of juice, it could be causing the issue. Try replacing the backup battery to see if that resolves the problem.
- If the battery charger and backup battery are functioning properly and the camera is still not charging, there may be an issue with the camera itself. You may want to try contacting Canon customer service for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your particular camera and the issues you are experiencing.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Zoom not functioning
If the zoom on your camcorder is not functioning, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure that the battery is fully charged and properly installed in the camcorder.
- Check the connections between the camcorder and any external devices, such as a TV or computer.
- Clean the lens of the camcorder to remove any dirt or smudges that may be affecting the image quality.
- If the camcorder has a reset button, try pressing it to reset the camera.
- If the camcorder has a manual zoom, try adjusting the zoom manually.
If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing problems with the zoom on your camcorder, you may want to try contacting the manufacturer for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your particular camcorder and the issues you are experiencing.
Canon Optura Pi Mini DV Camcorder
you can use software to capture it on your computer and burn a DVD, or there are services that will do it for you for a reasonable price. Windows Movie maker will do it if you can load it on your computer. If you are not familiar with the technology then just use one of the services. Most large cities have them or you can us an online service.
Optura 60 cannot be turned on
Whether you think the battery is fully charged or not this sounds like a defective battery problem. Have the battery checked.
Remove tape from dead camcorder?
I think the battery failed, I would replace the battery. You can buy the battery by number (battery info is printed on the battery) on eBay.
No power after charging a new battery
Bummer, especially after getting a new battery. Based on what you have described, it appears that there is something definitely fubar with the camcorder. Only thing is that you have to decide if a repair on the unit is cost effective. Given the high price of proprietary parts and labor it might be better for you to just go shopping and walk away from this unit.
Power cord and battery's support NO power to Video Camera
This incident happens often and damages the camcorder's power board. Replacing power board and some adjustment should resolved the problem. Your cost may run from $175-$225 in US for this model. Whenever you are transfering and connecting to pc, it is recommended to connect AC adapter power for this. Do not rely on a charged battery. Good luck.
Not finding what you are looking for?