Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Canon Pixma ip1000 dismantle
Depress power button while plugging the canon pixma ip1000. When you depress the power button, the printer can be used even if the in waste absorber hasn't been replaced.
My canon i960 is printing only green
I had this problem. If I tried to print a black& white photo on to glossy paper, it would only print green. When I tried on to plain paper using the 'fast' option, it printed in black. The reason for this is, on plain paper it uses the black cartridge, but output to glossy photo paper using the 'high' option, uses the mix of colours in your colour cartridge. If one or more of your colours has run out, you will get a print with the ink left in the cartridge. Replace the cartridge or refill it & your problem is solved.
Error Code: E197 0000 in cannon 2900 printer
Printer engine communication error
Erroneous communication between the DC controller PCB and image processor PCB was detected.
- Check the connectors of the DC controller PCB and image processor PCB.
Replace the DC controller PCB for normal connection. - Replace the image processor PCB.
E197 0000 Laser Driver PCB communication error
Description Error in communication with the Laser Driver PCB (communication data failure)
Laser Driver PCB communication error
1. Check the Laser Scanner Unit connector.
2. Replace the Laser Scanner Unit.
3. Replace the DC Controller PCB (PCB1).
My Cannon pixma 280 printer wont print it says error 5B00
What can I do?
The reason behind the canon printer error 5b00 is when the system continuously fills the ink tank and the printer stops to absorb that and hence we come to face this error.
Here are few steps which will help you in fixing canon printer error 5b00
1.Reset The Waste Ink System Count First: the first method to solve this error is to reset the waste ink. By applying this method you can get out of the error which is troubling you.
2. Manually clean the Waste Ink Foam: to clean the waste foam you have to open the front cover of the printer. Now you have to remove the cartridges one by one and then clean the rollers. Now check whether your error is gone or not.
So, these are the steps to solve the error. If you found the error is still there, then you have to visit an expert.
I have a Cannon MG7160, how do I make it print on disks? When I open the inner door to print on disks it tells me to shut the door, making very hard to print labels on disks
To print onto a printable disc, place it on the disc tray supplied with the machine, then insert it into the machine.
This procedure also applies to printing from a computer.
NOTICE: Do not attach the disc tray until the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed. Doing so can damage the machine.
- Detach the disc tray from the cassette (upper).
- Holding both sides of the paper output tray (A), gently open it.
- When the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed, open the inner cover (B) and push it down all the way to the bottom.
- Place the printable disc with the printable surface facing up.
- Attach the disc tray to the machine.
- (1) Place the disc tray on the inner cover.
(2) Insert the disc tray straight until the arrow () on the inner cover is almost aligned with the arrow () on the disc tray.
- References: https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MG7100%20series/EN/BG/bg-loading3300.html
Cannon 2002n E355-0005 error
Please follow the below procedure to enter Service Mode
1. In standby mode, press the "Settings/Registration" key.
2. Press the "Reset" key.
3. Press the "Back" key.
4. Press the "Settings / Registration" key.
5. The service mode screen is displayed.
Use the "Back" key to exit Service Mode
COPIER> FUNCTION> CLEAR> ERR; and then turn OFF and then ON the power.
Still have an error after following that steps, please call at 1800-204-4427. I can solve you out.
Not finding what you are looking for?