Tablets & eReaders - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Help to reboot my tablet
Hi, you need to perform a factory reset, follow these instructions:
- Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
- Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
- "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
- While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
- Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
- Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
- Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
- Tap Power hard key to select option.
- Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
- Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
- You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
- Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
on May 27, 2020
Android tablet problems
Try going to system settings and select 'About Tablet' then checking you are fully charged and in good wifi signal select 'system updates' Update to any new version it finds.
Make sure it is fully charged with the screen brightness down (so it will last for hours, just in case). The last thing you want is a power down during an update...
XO Vision Ematic...
on May 26, 2020
How to set parental controls
Parental Control can be set by downloading a parental control app on your eReader and tablet. You can download the application on your device and then on your kid's device and monitor his/her activity. There are GPS tracking apps, content blocking apps, screen time controlling apps, and call blocking apps. There are a few applications available online that have multiple features. There are a lot of applications that are custom made according to your requirement available online. You can check out this post below for more detailshttps://findmykids.org/blog/en/parental-control-apps
They have methodically listed and reviews all the parental control app. You can easily find the app you need there. I liked that they have reviewed both free and paid apps. It does help to know what additional features we can get if we pay a small monthly fee. At the end of the post, you can find the list of the best apps. I hope it helps.
on May 24, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?